𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬:

(Y/n)-your name

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯
The ride home from the zoo was silent. Everyone was tired out from walking all over the place. But once they reached to the school all the kids woke right up. Except for you, you were still half asleep.

"Come on (y/n), Mr.Aizawa is waiting for you!" Aoi called out reaching for your hand. Though you weren't really paying attention to anything, your dream was still lingering in your mind. Your dream wasn't like the usual, it was more like a nightmare. The nightmare was about your mom.

Once you were with Aizawa he noticed that you were out of it and not really focused on anything. "What're you thinking about (y/n)?" Aizawa mused. "Mommy." You answered. Aizawa was surprised by your answer, he's never heard you talk about your mom before.

"When did she get into your mind?" Aizawa questioned opening he car door for you. "Well I saw mommy at the mall the other time we went there." You replied looking out the window. "Why didn't he tell me or Hizashi about it?" The raven haired male asked himself.

He looked in the rearview mirror and saw that you were asleep. He'd let it go for now, he'll let you sleep.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

You woke up in your old house. The one before you were sleeping at Naomasa's house. You were confused. Weren't you living in Aizawa and Yamada'd apartment?

You got up from your spot in front of the tv and noticed your mother going back and forth from the bathroom and her bedroom. This seemed familiar.

You followed her until she almost bumped into you. "(Y/n), sweetie, go dit back down and eat." She said moving you out of the way gently. Of course you did so as you didn't want to make her mad.

She soon set her bag by her high heels at the door and sat in front of you. "(Y/n),-" she started. "You're leaving right?" You asked her. She was confused. How'd you figure out what she was going to do? "You're packing your bag as if you were to never come back mommy."

She sighed. "Its not you its me," she started again with a shitty 'break up' line, "mommy is getting tired of this life, she needs to branch out and do other things." "Then why did you have me in the first place?" You questioned slamming your hand on the coffee table that was in front of you.

"It wasn't my choice." She said and got up. "Good bye (y/n)." She put her heels on and grabbed her bag. Going out the door she didn't even look back. What she didn't realize that one of your toys was in the way and blocked the door from closing all of the way.

You got up a ran after her. You followed her until she got to a train station. There she was talking to a blonde male with glasses, Hinote. Why are they talking to each other for? You got closer to hear their conversion.

"Yes, I'll take care of him the best I can +7$85- don't worry." After Hinote said that she boarded the train never to be seen again.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

"Wake up (y/n), we're home." Aizawa said stopping the car. You rubbed your tired eyes and unbuckled your seat belt. That was the third time you seen that dream today. Hopefully it'll go away when you finally go to sleep for the night.

"How does beef stew sound like for dinner?" The raven haired man asked. You nodded your head at the question. You both entered the apartment with Yamada greeting you. "How was the zoo (y/n)?" Yamada asked.

"Good, I got lost though." You answered getting up on the couch. "Huh?" Both men said. "Yeah, me and my buddy Abel got lost but then a nice lady helped us find the teacher!" You said with a big smile. "Well that's good you found the teacher." Yamada sweat dropped. "Its bad they got lost in the first place, I'll call your teacher about it later." Aizawa then went into the kitchen to start on dinner.

"So what else happened at the zoo?" The blonde male asked you also getting on the couch. "Well we saw different type of animals, me and Abel went into a butterfly dome and saw different butterflies," you replied, "we both held some butterflies, I helped him though, he was going to crush them if I didn't." Yamada smiled, he was glad that you had fun at the zoo.

He noticed after the mall trip you've been out of it. Like something was troubling you. He didn't want to bug you about it as it wasn't his place to do so. He told Aizawa about it and the raven haired man said he'd talk to you about it, but he didn't hear anything else about it.

"Who's this Abel kid, are they your new friend?" Yamada questioned again. "No, I don't know, but he's a classmate of mine," you said, "we've never really talked to each other before this trip." Your eyes were started to droop and you laid your head on Yamada surprising him.

He patted your head and you slowly fell asleep. Taking a quick nap before dinner wasn't gonna hurt anything.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★
Sorry for the short chapter I couldn't really think of anything to write. Also what could (y/n)s dream mean? Anyways, have a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening and I hope to see you in the next chapter!

935