108 : Huangsha City

ابدأ من البداية

"It's so boring!"

Sheng Zhenhai felt that this must not be his son, he was so hopeless.

Then, Sheng Zhenhai handed a golden talisman to Ning Yuzhou and the others, and said, "This talisman seals 10% of my power. Keep it away. If it is a matter of life and death, you can use it to block it."

Everyone present was stunned.

They all knew what the concept of the 10% power of Yuanhuang realm cultivators was, but they didn't expect Sheng Zhenhai to hand it over to them easily.

Sheng Yunshen quickly reacted and felt that it was normal for his father to do this. The younger junior brother and younger junior sister had made great contributions to the sect, and the existence of Ning Yuzhou was very important to the Chixiao Sect, in case something happened outside. In fact, they have to regret their deaths, so naturally they have to give them enough protection.

Ning Yuzhou reached out to take it, and rarely said sincerely, "Thank you, Master."

Sheng Zhenhai smiled and said, "Since you call me Master, I have to protect you."

Don't have any deep meaning in these words, Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao both heard what he meant, and immediately thanked them again.

"When are you leaving?" Sheng Zhenhai asked.

"Leave tomorrow."

Immediately Sheng Zhenhai didn't keep them, and asked them to go back to make preparations, and told them to go out and practice, without telling anyone, just leave.

Sheng Yun watched the two leave with deep-eyed eyes, tears were about to come out, and he touched his father and said: "Father, why don't you let Junior Brother Ning and I go together? Am I not your own son?"

"If you weren't my real son, I would have thrown your stupid thing out a long time ago." Sheng Zhenhai touched the silly son's head affectionately, and said with a smile, "Your little sister and they want to live the world of two people, you, what does a bachelor do with them? Don't think you gets in the way."

Sheng Yunshen: "..." Is it his fault that he is single?

Sheng Zhenhai patted his son on the shoulder and asked him to practice hard, and when he succeeded in reaching the Yuankong Realm, he would let him go out to practice.

**

The next day, Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou left the sect.

They first went to the Fang Market near the Pinnacle Mountain Range and bought a batch of things in the Fang Market. These things included food, used, and even seasonings, and put them in storage bags.

After shopping, they asked for a room in the inn in Fangshi.

Ever since the two of them walked out of the Chixiao Sect's sect, there have been a pair of eyes staring at them in secret, watching them come to the Fangshi under the mountain, watching them buy things in the Fangshi, and then renting a room at the inn in the Fangshi.

The secretly stalking people guarded the outside of the inn, staring at the door of the inn, as long as the two of them came out, they would find it the first time.

However, after watching for more than a long time, they did not come out.

A day later, they still did not see the two coming out of the inn.

After three days of this, the stalkers finally realized that the two had already left the market without knowing where they were going.

***