The old father's heart was broken.

After bidding farewell to Yi Xuan, Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao headed for the treasure mountain.

Last time, Wen Qiao came here once, and she knew all the treasure pavilions in Treasure Peak, and knew where the special collection of refining materials was. Now she took him straight to the treasure pavilion No. B.

Ning Yuzhou looked at her with a smile, "Aha is familiar with this place?"

Wen Qiao said nonchalantly: "I've been here once."

Ning Yuzhou continued to ask: "What are you doing here?"

"Find something casually."

"What are you looking for?"

"Just find something."

"Ok?"

"..."

This day I couldn't talk anymore, Wen Qiao sullenly refused to look at him.

Wen Tutu lay on his sister's shoulders, looked at the alchemist, and then looked at his sister, calmly pretending to be hairballs, and not mingling with the two humans.

When they arrived at No. B Treasure Pavilion, the two showed their identity tokens to the gatekeeper.

"It turned out to be the two juniors and younger sisters of Tianyunfeng." The guardian was the senior of Yuanzong Realm, and laughed before saying a word. "The first to third floors are all low-to-medium refining materials, and the fourth floor is high. Refining materials of higher order, but the required contribution value is correspondingly higher."

"Thank you brother for telling me, we know." Ning Yuzhou said, flipping his hand and giving this brother a bottle of spirit pill.

The brother waved to the two of them. After they entered, he opened the pill bottle and looked at it. He found it was the best-quality qi pill and couldn't help laughing.

Sure enough, he was a genius alchemist who even called Master Fei's "virtuous brother", and he was generous in his shots.

After the two entered the Treasure Pavilion, they started looking at the first floor.

There are a lot of materials for the low-level mixers on the first floor, and some of them have good properties. They are displayed on the cabinet and separated by special prohibitions. If you want to take it away, you can put the identity token before the prohibition. The prohibition will automatically identify the identity token and deduct the contribution value in the token to take it away, which is very user-friendly.

Ning Yuzhou didn't rush to look at the refining materials, but researched the restrictions.

Wen Qiao saw that he was studying seriously and didn't bother him, and walked around with Wen Tutu. Although she was not proficient in refining tools, it was okay to learn about the refining materials.

The refining materials displayed on the cabinet are separated by prohibitions, and there is an explanation brand underneath, the name, purpose, required contribution value, etc. are clear at a glance.

In addition to the refining materials, there are also various refined artifacts, which are separated from the left and right. The left side of the treasure pavilion is the material, and the right side is the various spiritual tools, which is clear at a glance.

After Ning Yuzhou studied the restriction, he also began to inspect the surrounding crafting materials.

They walked from the first floor to the third floor. Ning Yuzhou used identity tokens to scan several materials, but the deducted contribution value was not much.