Sheng Zhenhai said: "The Dan League and the Wang family are still investigating, because they are going on secretly, and there is no progress. As for Wang Qirong..." At this point, Sheng Zhenhai paused and continued, "The person who sent the message came back and said, she is alert. After the news that cultivators were going crazy in Taize City, she began to stay simple and kept hiding in the forbidden area of ​​Wang's house. Our people couldn't get in, and I don't know how she is now."

"It seems that she is afraid of being found on her." Sheng Yunshen said, "Sure enough, there is a ghost in her heart, otherwise how could she hide so in time?"

Sheng Zhenhai shook his head secretly, things were not so simple.

Wang Qirong, a profound-level alchemy master, actually owns a saint-level alchemy. If it is spread out, I am afraid that the entire Saint Martial Continent will be crazy. It's a pity that the Holy Grade Pill Furnace is an ominous thing, and the pill that it refines also contains Yuan Sha, which is completely useless. Such things should be destroyed.

There are so many people in the world who are chasing for profit. No one can refuse the temptation of holy-level spiritual tools. Even if they know that holy-level pill furnace cannot be used, they are afraid to destroy it. If they fall into the eyes of those with a heart, they don’t know what will happen. .

Because of this, Chixiao Sect cannot explain this to the world for the time being.

It can only be done step by step.

After talking about this, when Sheng Zhenhai was about to let them go to rest, Yi Xuan thought of the group of Tang disciples who came back with them, and hurriedly reported the matter to Sheng Zhenhai.

Sheng Zhenhai was a little surprised. He glanced at Ning Yuzhou and said with a smile: "Since it is the guest that Yuzhou and the others have invited, let's arrange to stay. The disciples of the Taize Tang family are good at home, so you can make a few more friends. It's okay."

With Sheng Zhenhai's quasi-trust, the group of dumplings stayed directly and waited for Ning Yuzhou to make treasured branches.

After bidding farewell to Sheng Zhenhai and his wife, Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao returned to Jucui Peak to rest.

As soon as they arrived at Jucui Peak, they saw the disciples of Tianling Peak waiting there, and saw them rushing over with joy, and said happily: "Junior Brother Ning, Junior Sister Min, you are back, our peak master has something to look for Junior Brother Ning."

"Your peak master knows that we are back?" Wen Qiao said in surprise.

That day, Lingfeng’s disciples said, "How can he not know that he has always sent us to guard here, as long as Junior Brother Ning comes back, we will notify him and let Junior Ning pass."

Understood, it turned out that the disciples of Tianlingfeng came here to guard every day when they left this period, which is really persistent.

Ning Yuzhou said, "It just so happens that I have something to find Master Fei, so I'll go there." Then he turned to Wen Qiao and said, "Aha, I'll go to Master Fei first, and you can go back and rest."

Wen Qiao knew that he was looking for Fei Yubai to study the problematic spirit pills, nodded at him, and watched him leave with the disciples of Tianlingfeng before returning to Ju Cuifeng.

Nothing has changed in Jucui Peak after one month of absence.

After Wen Qiao rested for a while, she and Wen Tutu rolled up their sleeves and took care of the flowers and trees and spiritual fruit trees of Ju Cuifeng.

After doing this, seeing nothing happened, she started punching in the open space in front of the cave mansion.

Ning Yuzhou was busy for three days.