chapter 16 A match made in hell

Start from the beginning

Jaxon- Yeah I remember because you would always make sure I was not wounded and shit. He said to her.

Heaven- Yeah I would always do that I still talk to Zion he got a baby on the way to I think. She said to Jaxon.

Jaxon- He lied he not having a baby she was a hoe and it was not his baby. He said to her.

Heaven- Well let me eat this and check on my baby and I'll be right with you when I'm done okay. She said to him as she started back eating.

Jaxon said okay and left out and walked back into the room. Heaven got up and put her flowers up on her desk in her office. Heaven had her own offices because her boss wanted her to bring the baby to work when the baby was older.

With her when she came to work every day. Cameron walked in with her food she looked at him. He just put her food on the desk. She seat down and started eating again.

Cameron- Look bae I said I was sorry and all that shit I don't want you to move on or anything just try to stay with me. He said to her as she just ate.

Heaven- I'm not moving on. I just work with him it's nothing to it. I have a job and that is what I'm trying to do. So please just let me do it in peace. I don't tell you how to do your job. I just need time from all the shit in the world I just need to take a break from the world. She said to him.

Cameron- Okay we can go out of town or you can go by yourself just come back when you need to I can book it for this weekend. He said making Heaven happy all over again.

Heaven- I want to go with you just me and you and the babies that all nobody else just our little family. She said to him as she walked over to him and sat on his lap.

Cameron- Okay I'll book it for us. He said as he kissed her.

Heaven- Cameron every time you hurt me. I take you back every time. Do you know why I love you love is hard to find? But your love was, right in front of me but next time I don't know if I will take you back. She said to him.

Heaven got off of work she walked to her car feeling like she was going to vomit, but she got in her car and drink some water. She made her way to the house. Could she be, so slow to get poisoned by someone? She got scared she thought to herself that she should have never left her job. Heaven walked upstairs and saw Cameron was on the bed playing the game. When she walked into the room and lay on the bed. Cameron turned his game off and turned on the tv.

Cameron- How was work bae. I miss you. So how you've been. He said to her as she got back up.

Heaven- Bae it was good but I'm not feeling good. So I'm going to take a nap and then make food. She said to him as she laid back down.

Cameron- Heaven what's wrong with you. What did you eat that made you feel like this. Was it something that I gave you? He asked her as he came to her and started rubbing her stomach.

Heaven- At this point. I don't think that but I just want you to keep rubbing my stomach that feels so good. I'm going to take a little nap. She said to him as she closed her eyes.

Cameron rubbed her stomach as he watched the tv. Then he feels asleep on her. When Heaven got up she saw that Cameron was asleep. When she tried to get up he started moving around. She just laid there looking at him. She knew that if she woke him up that he was going to be mad. Cameron doesn't get a lot of sleep. Mainly because he is scared that Heaven and the babies will die or gone.

After four hours of Cameron being asleep. He finally woke up. When he woke up he looked Heaven in her eyes and saw that she was up. He started rubbing her stomach again. So that he wouldn't get yelled at. Heaven got up and started brushing her teeth and her hair. Then she washed her face and got herself a cup of water.

Cameron- Heaven I so tried can we just go to sleep I don't want to go anywhere I just want to stay here. He said to her as got out the bed.

Heaven- Are you sure because I will not get up from my sleep I will turn into your pregnant girlfriend. I don't like being your girlfriend if you know what I mean. I want to be your just something else. She said trying to drop the hint on him.

Cameron- So you want to be my ugh ugh and not my girlfriend no more. He said to her.

Heaven- I don't believe in marriage but I want to get married one day to you. I don't want to have kids. And we not going to be married. She said to Cameron as she got back in the bed and laid down.

When she got in the bed Cameron made his way in between her legs. She just laid there watching him lay there. He turned the tv off because it was nothing on. He turned around and just looked into Heaven's eyes.

Heaven- What's wrong with you? You act as if you have never seen my eyes before. She said to him as he keeps staring at her.

Cameron- Ain't nothing wrong with me. It's just I forget how good my girlfriend look and I know that you want to get married but to me, I'm not prepared for it. If I was to do it you would be the only person I well do it with. To be married is something you can get but love is something you have to gain. You can marry anyone but you can only really love someone for them. Maybe I'm wrong but it's not for me. He said to Heaven as she started to cry.

Heaven- I-I just want to say that I did one thing right which was meeting you. I am sorry that it has to come to an end. I mess everything up in life. I thought that this was the one thing that I got right. Which I was wrong about I'm sorry. I love you and I will forever love you. No being married is not a big thing for everyone but it is to me. I hope that we can co-parent with our kids. I think that it would be better if we were not together anyways. You wouldn't understand me when I say that I love you more than I love myself and I think that is the problem. I want to be with you and love you if getting married. I will never stop loving you are caring about you. I really hope that we can co-parent together. She said as she looked into Cameron's eyes as he cried looking back into her eyes she never made him cry

That was the day that he cried. Why did he cry she never saw him cry he anyways hind his feeling from her. She hated a lot of things he did but never said anything. Heaven just hugged him because there was nothing she could do to make him feel better. She felt like the worst person in the world but she just want to be married to the man she loved.

Cameron- Bae I'm sorry but I'm stop cheating lying everything I just don't want to get married. I don't want to be like my mom and dad who got married when they were pregnant with me. Now, look at them there getting a divorce. Do you want to be like them because I don't want to be like them? I just want me and you and my kids to be a happy family. We can get married in like 12 years.

* Vote, comment, follow me

*Excuse all my mistakes

*Thank you 4 reading

<Leaving is very the answer to fixing a problem that can be solved by just talking >