Chapter 12 date night

Omniscient pov

Later that date

Heaven ended up leaving the trap house before Cameron did. Causing Heaven to be slightly suspicious of Cameron and the other girl there. It was no cheating in their relationship, it was no lying no foul play. They were doing good. Though Heaven was still iffy because she knew how Cameron can get.______________________Heaven went to the gas station. When she arrived at the gas station she saw Theo. In Heaven's mind, she thought she was over Theo. Well for good. While she was wrong. She knew that she missed him. But I couldn't a thing about it.

If she was to go back to Theo. Cameron would take the baby away from her. Cameron told her this already. When it came to his kids he didn't play around. Heaven never pumped her gas. She always had someone else do it for her.

So she called Cameron to come and pump her gas for her. When she was 16 years old. She almost got kidnapped pumping her gas. That's why she never got out of the car to pump her gas. Unless she honestly needs some gas.

Calling Cameron...

Cameron- Hello. He said not knowing. What to say because Heaven didn't say anything.

Heaven- Bae I'm at the gas station. Can you come and pump my gas for me. Guess who is here. She said to him on ft. Because he ft her when she said that.

Cameron- Who is there with you? Do you get your location on? Yeah, you do here I come. He said as he hang up the phone.

Cameron arrived in just a few minutes. He walked up to Heaven's car. They paid for her gas. Started to pump her gas then he got in the car. The Conversation started with Cameron talking.

Cameron- So who up here? Then he witnessed Theo with his bitch ass. He said as Theo walked to his car. Then got in and left the gas station.

Heaven-Yeah that was him. But I need to talk to you after dinner bae. She said to Cameron as he got out of the car.

_________________________

I walked to my car think about it. What Heaven was going to tell me. I just hope she was not going to tell me any stupid shit.

When I got back to my car. I just sat there and watched her leave. When she left I headed back to the trap house and finish up my work. After I was done with my work. I went back to the house. To get ready to go on my date with Heaven.

Cameron outfit