chapter 3 how could you do this

Mr. Carson point of view

Mr. Carson- I just came in get, he gets cut off by Ms. Kennedy.

Ms. Kennedy- Don't say anything. It's okay then she kisses me on the cheek.

Mr. Carson- Please don't kiss me that unprofessional. I said to her as I looked at Heaven.

Ms. Kennedy- They not going to say anything or I would get them kicked out of school. She said to all of us.

Heaven- I'm going to the offices now. I said not trying to hear them.

Alexes- Me too. She said coming behind me.

Mr. Carson- Me too here I come I said walking with the girls

Ms. Kennedy- Oh okay I'm going to go back to the classroom. She said and we just looked at her.

Heaven- you could have stayed and got your freak on

Alexes- oh shit get it, boy. She said making me giggle.

Mr. Carson- It's Cameron or Mr. Carson to you not boy. She said making me laugh at her and him.

Heaven- Okay damn you're mad for nothing. I said to them.

Yes, I was mad because I like shorty but, I don't want to lose my job. Then that bitch ass teacher was going to kiss me in front of Heaven. What the fuck was she thinking. We walked to the office. So that we can get the feminine stuff for the women.

So they can have things to use. I wanted to help the female in the school. Most of them would wear the same clothes. The same shoes. I mean I had the money to give it away to people in need.

Heaven-Life can be so hard but it gets better. I said to them.

Mr. Carson- Yeah it does but let's get ready to get the shit okay. He said to us as we worked to get the things.

Alexes-Someone is ready to go home. She said to us. I just looked

Heaven- Me too shit. I said to her.

Mr. Carson- Yeah I'm ready to go to the store and go home question, Heaven. He said to me.

Heaven- Yeah. I said ready to answer them.

Mr. Carson- ugh what are you going to do first. He asked me.

Heaven- I have to go to work. I work at Target. But I only have to work for 2 hours

Mr. Carson- Oh okay I'm cool with he said to me.

Heaven- Thank you! I said to him.

Alexes- Remember that I'm coming too don't forget me. She said to us making me giggle.

Mr. Carson- We not going to forget you. He said to her.

Alexes- Why do you look like a thug? She asked him.

Mr. Carson-I was a thug but, I'm a changed man. He said us making me look at him weirdly.

Heaven- Oh lord please don't please kill me or kidnapped me I'm too cute for all that. I said looking at him.

Oh lord, she thinks that I'm going to kill her or do something to her like why would I do that but I guess you cant just trust everyone that walks around. Well I mean I'm not going to kill her. Or her family or friends. Why would she say that? I don't understand what would I do that?

Heaven- Here is my list. I said to him giving him a paper.

*brush *toothbrush *pads *tampons *Panty liners *menstrual cups *period panties *panties

Mr. Carson- Oh my gods so you telling me it's different in period panties and regular panties? Oh lord help me continue he said making me chuckle at him.

Heaven- Okay and yes it's a difference. You can want to have big panties on your period and not on a regular day. You want to look sexy and all that but back to my list

* baby wipes *soap *sponges *first aid *hand sanitizer *safety pins * band-aids *USB flash drive * healthy snack *portable cellphones charger * stain-eraser pen *Aquaphor *breath freshener *tissues *hair tie *headband *condom I'm going to need some of them

Mr. Carson- What she says the hell? He said to me I just looked at him and laugh at him.

Heaven I'm just playing back to my list thank you * Lipstick *small notebooks *pens *snacks *phone chargers *hand mirror *razor *deodorant *sunscreen *mouthwash *perfume *scissors *dentist floss * toothpaste*tweezers*hand lotion *lotion * hair gel*hair dryer * hair brush *hair spray*comb*clothes * body scrubs

Mr. Carson- Good because that's going to be around 10,0000 or more shit I don't want that.

*Vote, comment, follow me

*Excuse all my mistakes

*What do you think going to happen next

*How do you feel about Ms. Kennedy