Chapter 11 The past can make the Future

Omniscient pov

One week later

Heaven decided to go to the doctor. To check on the baby. To see how the baby was doing. If the baby was healthy. She got ready and put on some nice clothes. To go to the doctor and out to eat with Cameron.

Heaven outfit

Cameron outfit

Cameron outfit

After she got ready she walked downstairs and watched the tv

After she got ready she walked downstairs and watched the tv. Cameron came downstairs from getting ready. He walked over to her, giving her a smoothie. He made her a smoothie every day. Because she wouldn't take her medicine. That was his only way to give her medicine.

In just a week a lot changed. It was like he changed into a different man. He was never the man that would hit a girl. But he would always be so disrespectful and not care what he said. But now he cares about me and our baby.

Cameron- Bae look I love you. You are so beautiful today. You are more beautiful than you were yesterday. He said to me.

Heaven- You know what you look good in. But not as good as me. Bae thank you but you could never be this fine. She said to Cameron, throwing shade.

He just looked at her then he walked off to get some food to eat. He bought her some food. They started to eat breakfast together. And her bruises started to go away. That made Heaven and Cameron happy. Because people asking Heaven would need help. Because they thought Cameron was beating on her. While it was the other way around. Because Cameron never lost the playfulness that Heaven and Cameron had together.

Heaven thoughts Damn why would he do that to my legs. He is going to start rubbing my thigh. She thought to herself.

Cameron- What are you thinking about? Because you're just looking at my damn hand. Like I did something wrong. He said to Heaven as he stopped rubbing her thigh.

Heaven- Why did you stop rubbing my thigh. I was thinking why did you start rubbing my thigh? That's all but I'm okay with you doing it now do continue. She said to Cameron trying to lay on him.