chapter 4 shh don't tell nobody part 1

Mr. Carson point of view

After a few hours, we were about to leave. I saw Ms. Kennedy. Oh lord here we go. I didn't tell the principal. What I was doing for my class. Heaven walked out of the bathroom. I was so ready to go I was tired of the school. I had to read the papers the class did.

Mr. Carson- You ready to go to Heaven and Alexes. I told them.

Heaven- Yeah! she said to me.

Heaven walked off to her car with Alexes I was like damn I can't get her number. Or does she want me to just follow her car? Then she ran to me and was like this is my number (314)240-8373 I was like okay then she was like this is my Address 16121 Walnut Hill Farm Dr, Chesterfield.

Heaven- You can just go there. I'll see you when we get there. I'm going to get some food. Did you want something? She said to me,

Mr. Carson- Sure where you going. I asked her and she told me

Heaven- Chick-fil-a. That sounded so good I said to her.

Mr. Carson-Just a Spicy Chicken Sandwich. I told her

Heaven- Okay see you there. She told me.

Then she walked to her car and that ass was talking to me in different languages. I was like hello and then Heaven said you were talking to me. I was like nah. I'm sorry so I drove close to her house then. I'm outside her house and I wanted to take a little nap.

Heaven point of view

So I made my way to get my mom and drop Alexes off. To get some clothes. I got some food for us. I was feeling like the new teacher. That one girl teacher was doing too much for my liking. I was in the drive-thru of chick-fil-a.

Chick-fil-a worker- Hello welcome to chick-fil-a how may I help you today.

Heaven- Hello I would like to have 4 Spicy Chicken Sandwich meals and 4 of the 12 ct Chick-fil-A Nuggets also 4 small cookies & cream milkshakes and 2 of the 8oz chick-fil-a sauce that should be all. Thank you.

Chick-fil-a worker- Okay your total is $88.80 just come to the window.

Heaven- Okay thank you.

I got all my food and got Alexes and then my mom and I were on my way home. I was like damn who's car is that oh yeah that is Cameron's car.

Ava- Who car is that? She asked me.

Heaven- My friend we get some things for our school. I told her

Ava- Okay don't have sex with him if you do be safe Heaven you are just 18. She told me

Heaven- I know mom. I said to her as I was getting ready to leave.

So I got out of my car with all the food. I got in the house then I walked back out. My other stuff walked into the house and walked back outside. I was tapping on Cameron's car to wake him up. I was scared because he said he was a hood and a thug. I saw his gun.

Heaven- It me Heaven don't shoot me the fuck is wrong with you.

Then I saw he had a smile. He was feeling what I was feeling too. He opened his eyes and put his gun in his pants. I laughed at him.

Heaven-Don't say anything when you shoot your dick off. I said to him

Cameron- What you think about it it's not your dick. He said making me look at him with a smile

Heaven- Whatever I told my mom that you were a friend, not my teacher. I told him as I looked at him.

Cameron- Who said we were that cool but okay. He said to me, making me laugh.

Heaven- You are doing too much but I got your food I said walking in the house.

Cameron-Thanks you Heaven. He said to me, making me smile again.

Heaven- Yeah whatever. I said to him,

Then I and Alexes got in the car. With him, the mood was over because he said what he said he fuck but it's cool. So we got all the stuff. We said we were going to get him dropped off Alexes. I told her I would call her when I got home. She texted me when she got into her apartment. Then I saw he had passed my house. I was like a boy when we went but then.

Cameron-We are going to go to my house to drop off this stuff then I'll take you home.

Heaven- Okay I said as I turned on the turn location.

Then I started to go to sleep. That was not a good idea but the food made me sleepy.

Cameron point of view

I don't know why but I felt a type of way. When we were in the store because she didn't say a thing to me. Like I did something but I did say something to her. That would have made me mad too. I was driving to my house like I told her I was not going to lie to her shit.

I looked over at her and she was sleeping like a baby. I wanted to put her seat belt on because I was driving fast. I got into a parking lot. Got out of the car to put on her seat belt. I got back in the car and started speeding home.

I put in my gate code to get in. Then I got into the driveway. I got out of the car. I opened her door and put her over my shoulder and unlocked the door to my home. I walked upstairs to put her on my bed.

Then I walked back downstairs and got all the stuff out of my car and put it in my living room. After like two hours Heaven woke up. I made myself some Philly cheese steak she walked downstairs with my shirt on.

Heaven- Cameron Cameron Cameron Cameron

Cameron- Yes Heaven. Why are you calling my name so many times? I said to her,

Heaven- Do you have food? I smell food. Tell me you have food. She asked him

Cameron- Yes Heaven I have food it's in the kitchen. I told her and laughed at her

She texted Alexes and her mom and told them she was not coming home today then. She started to eat and look at me. Then she came and laid on my chest. I was not mad at all she asked me. How did I feel about her? I told him nothing and she told me she liked me. Then she started to feel on me and I was like chill out. She got up and started to do something on my computer and then print it out. She started to write on it and give it to me.

*Vote, comment, follow me

*Excuses all my mistakes