⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

I leave the cell when I hear arguing downstairs. Glenn and Merle fighting.

I quickly run down the stairs and try to get Merle off Glenny.
"Merle, knock it off!" I say, grabbing his flesh arm and trying to pull him off of Glenn.

But everything freezes and I stumble backwards in shock and pain.

He slapped me.

A gunshot goes off and everyone stops, Michonne moving slightly in front of me. I knew she was nice. She is just a guarded person. Everyone looks to the person who shot the gun.

Beth is standing there with a pistol aimed at the ceiling. She is growing.

Frowning, I look down as the pain on the left side of my face gets stronger when I touch it so I quickly remove my hand as Bethy yells at everyone. Loki starts sqwuaking like crazy and it echoes off the walls of the prison, I walk outside the prison, ignoring Merle's gaze. He looked somewhat guilty so that shows he didn't mean it, right? 

My parents never looked guilty or sorry.

Before fully stepping outside, I hear Merle mumble something to himself. "Some things ain't the same without the little Bullseye" I ignore him, not even caring, he always says random crap.

Stepping outside, I nudge my hand under Loki's stomach and he hopes on my fingers. He's starting to get bigger.

"Want to fly around a bit?" I ask, he just stares at me but I lift my hand up and he flies off it. Landing on the gravel soon after, he's getting there. He hops back to me before trying to fly off the ground and back onto my shoulder.

"Maybe we should go hunting" I mumble, he chirps. Deciding to lean on the wall, I lean back and let my back hit the cool concrete of the prison, Loki pecks my cheek and I flinch.
"Is it bruising?" I ask, he doesn't answer and I huff.
"Wow, talking to a bird. Anti-social to a whole new level" I hear Theo say, I pout and turn to him.
"Carol had to drag me out of the cell block when I saw what Merle did" He says, I shrug. It doesn't matter. It happened. It's done and over with. Pausing, I look up at Theo.

"We can't tell Dixie this happened. That cannot happen, ever" I say, Theo sighs before kneeling to my height, he gestures to my face.
"I think he should know, plus, how in the mother of jesus you gonna hide that, it's already bruising over" He says, I shrug. I used to borrow Mama's make up but we don't have that.

What am I gonna do?

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

When they get back, I hesitate but I run up to Daryl. No noticeable wounds.

"How was the asshole?" He asks, getting off his motorcycle, I go to answer but a certain strawberry blonde speaks before I can.
"Mr. Glenn and Merle got in a fight and Freya tried to get Merle off him" She says, standing next to me as I look down at the ground and try to think of every possible escape without being too noticeable. Sophia's steps depart and I internally curse her in my mind. Daryl ruffles my hair and nudges his hand under my chin making me lift my head.

"That why your cheek all red?" He says, gesturing to the side of my face, I shake my head.
"I was listening to Hershel talk and put my head on my hand, now my face is all red from me holding it there so long. It hasn't gone away yet I guess" I say, he just nods.

Yeah, don't think he believes me.

Damn it.

I get back into the prison, sending a small hesitant smile to Merle and bolting it to Soph and I's cell.