45. Lunch Date

Author's pov 

"Good morning, everyone." Mehak greeted everyone as she joined them for breakfast. Everyone greeted her. 

She was about to sit on the opposite side of Arthit when her mother in law urged her to sit beside Arthit who smirked in response. 

"Yes,yes Mumma ,come." Aanshi said who was sitting on Arthit's lap.

Mehak smiled and did as she was told to. 

Everyone noticed the happy glow on the faces of the young couple which made them happy and they blessed them.
They looked at them to see Mehak eating and feeding Aanshi in between whereas Arthit was feeling their plates when that was needed to .

After completing their breakfast everyone left for their work.
.
.
.
"When is your shoot going to start?" Arthit asked as he drove the car. 

Today Arthit is going to drop Mehak to Kiaan's house as her shoot is going to start from the second half. It is now their ritual that Arthit drops Mehak to her set.

"Umm… at around 2 pm. I will be done by 7pm." She said checking her schedule on her phone. She was wearing a blush pink knee length dress ,face devoid of any makeup. She kept her hair open . 

"Okay then be ready

"Okay then be ready ...I will be picking you up at around 12:30 ..we will have our lunch outside ." Arthit said .

Mehak looked at him who was concentrating on driving  . Soon a smirk came on her lips.
"So  ...by any chance, you are taking me on a date!!!" Mehak asked him.

Arthit's lips curved into a smile as he stopped his car. 

"Yes, wifey. " He said. 

"Maza nahi aaya (it wasn't fun.). Ask me in a sophisticated way." She said, folding her hand on her chest.

Arthit sighed and cleared his throat.

"Give me your hand." He asked her. Mehak gave her hands to him,  controlling her smile.

"So..my dear Wife, Mrs Mehak Arthit Rajvanshi,  would you like to go on a lunch date with me ,your poor husband?" He asked dramatically. 

Mehak laughed and said, "Sure my dear husband." 

"Awww!!! I am honoured." Arthit said and planted kisses on both of her hands.

Mehak blushed and snatched her hands away. Arthit smirked.

Arthit got down from his car and jogged towards her side to open the door. 

"Umm hmm..being a gentleman,huh!!" Mehak teased as she placed her hand on his awaited hand. 

"Only for my wife. " He said with a wink ,making Mehak swoon.

"Okay now bye...we will meet at 12:30 pm sharp." Mehak said. 
Arthit nodded.