16. The New Friends

After one and half month 

Mehak's POV 

"And it's  CUT….All right...it was a great shot. " The director announced as I and Ankur pulled away from each other's arms. 

The director announced the lunch break and we all ran towards the food.

"Mehak," I heard Ankur calling me and I turned to look at him.

"Wanna go out? As it is our lunch break." He asked me with his sweet smile.

"I am sorry...but not today...let's go tomorrow or something. Is it okay with you?" I asked him apologetically. 

"Okay...no problem...let's go " He said with a shrug. We both went towards our van respectively to bring the food.

We are in Mumbai now and came back from Bulgaria  three weeks ago.

This one month has changed a lot of things in my life. The relationship between me and Ankur has come on track..once again we have become friends and him being him started to be flirty. Surprisingly me and  Vishal have become friends but we are more like Tom and Jerry….always fighting with each other. He is fun to be with and not to forget a perfect teacher for me in the matter of acting. And most importantly…

Before I could think something, my phone rang,breaking my thoughts. I picked up the phone to see my manager calling me. 

"Hello," I answered . 

"Can you come to the set right now? Something important came up." She said to me. She has come with me on the set today.

"Yes Sure." I said and cut the call.
.
.
.
"What's the matter?" I asked her as soon as I spotted her in the set.

"Welcome Mehak,There is someone who came today ,I want you to meet the person . That's why I asked your manager to call you here." Our director said.

I nodded and we three went inside the room where that "someone" was waiting and Soon Ankur and Vishal joined us.

We entered the room to see that man admiring some paintings on the wall.

"Hello Sir...here are my stars about whom I was talking about." Our director said to the man.  As soon as the person turned around ,I gasped in shock. 

It was none other than Arthit. Yes,the same man with whom I bumped and accused him for taking my pictures without my permission in Bulgaria.

He always looks handsome but today he is looking much appealing because of his business suit as I have seen him in casuals only.

"Handsome, appealing !!! Seriously!! What's wrong with you ,Mehak?" My mind chided me.

"Well,it's nothing wrong to praise a man who is as good looking as he is. '' I replied.

"Hello there...nice to see you all." He said shaking his hands with everyone except me as I was just behind Vishal so he couldn't see me. 

They introduced each other.

I suppressed my grin and stood beside Vishal which made him notice me. His eyes widened as soon as he saw me . Though he masked his surprised Expression as soon as it came,it didn't go unnoticed by my eyes.

"Hello Arthit." I said with a serious expression ,forwarding my hand towards him.

"Hello again Mehak." He said ,mirroring my expression and shaked his hand with me.

Everyone around us looked startled,seeing our serious look.

We stared at each other for some seconds and then burst out laughing. The people around us looked more perplexed than before.