40. Back to Buddy

Author's pov

Flashback

"I knew that you would call me." Receiving the call, Arthit said with a smirk.

"Why not? You are helping me . Then why won't I call you back? Now tell me what do you want?" The person asked him.

"Meet me tomorrow. I will text you the address. " He replied.

"Sure." Saying this the person cut the call.
.
.
.
Next day

"Where are you?" The person asked Arthit on the phone after reaching their meeting place.

"Turn to your right. In the corner table." Arthit instructed the person.

"Hello, Miss Tania." He stood up to greet him. Tania greeted him back.

Yes, that Tania who is unofficial competitor of Mehak.

"By the way, does Mehak know that you are meeting me ? Or it is any kind of trick to make her jealous by meeting me. After all there are many rumours about her in the air." Tania asked him. Mischievousness was clearly visible in her eyes.

"Do you believe in those?" Arthit asked her, ignoring her useless assumptions.

" She is too innocent to do all this shit. As far as I know her,She can't even think about cheating on her husband. So absolutely it's bullshit." Tania said with a shrug. Honesty was evident in her words.

"Interesting.
But as much as I know you hate her. Then why aren't you taking advantage of this situation?" He asked, hiding his smirk.

"Listen, maybe I don't like her but that doesn't mean that I will take advantage of her terrible situation. Moreover I am not so cheap to do something like that. Besides I am just jealous of her as she's perfect in every sense which I am not ...so I don't hate her.
Moreover as a girl, I know how it feels when people say these kind hateful words about you. So definitely I support her and help her out as I know that she is innocent. " Tania said honestly.

Arthit smiled. He knew Tania through a friend of his. So he knew that maybe she didn't like Mehak but she wouldn't cause any harm to her.

" By the way, My wife doesn't know that I am meeting you and it's not a trick to make her jealous. I trust her more than I trust myself. " Arthit said.

Tania smiled seeing the soft expression of his when he was talking about Mehak.

"So what's the reason for this meeting?" Tania asked him, removing her goggles.

"Let's come straight to the point. I have heard that tomorrow you are going to shoot with Manoj in a commercial. I need you to insert this chip in his phone whenever you get a chance. That's it. " Arthit said to her.

Tania looked at him as if he had gone Mad.

"No , I am not mad . But I am sure that only you can do it." He said to him confidently.

"And how so?" She asked him, narrowing her eyes at him.

"See, you are going to be with him for the next 4 days for this ad shoot. Moreover I have heard that he was showing interest in you for the last couple of months. That means he will definitely meet you in your vanity van in between the shoot. What you have to do is just to create a situation where he will leave his phone and be out for some minutes. Just take the advantage of the time and insert this chip. " He said to her.