10. Bulgaria

After a month

Mehak's pov 

"Did you keep the first aid box ?" Mom asked me.

"Mom,you are asking me this question for the 10th time...yes ..I have kept it...Don't worry." I said,laughing.  Mom pouted.

We are packing my bag as I am going to Bulgaria. The web series which was offered to us a month ago, is going to be shot there .Me and Ankur are the leading actors.

"Are you going to the airport by your car or Ankur is going to pick you up?" Manik asked me.

"No...I am going by myself. " I said.

"Come ,let's have breakfast…then you will leave." Mom said sadly.

I smiled and hugged my mom from behind. 
"I will be back in a month Mom...I promise. If you remain sad,how will I go?" I said with a pout. 

Mom turned around. 

"No..I am not sad...it's just...I will miss you." Mom said. 
"I will miss you too…" I said kissing her cheek.

"Dekho,mujhe toh koi miss nahi karta.(See,nobody misses me.)" Here comes the dramatic Manik.

Me and Mom opened our arms and he hugged us happily. 

After having my breakfast with mom and Manik, I left for the airport. 
.
.
.

"Mam,we reached." The driver informed me as soon as he stopped the car near the entrance gate of the airport .

I looked outside and  the most uncomfortable sight greeted me. That was the media.

I came out of my car and my bodyguards guarded me from the media,as I walked towards the entrance gate.

"We heard that you are going out of India...Are you going for any film?" 

"We saw Ankur Srivastav today in the airport...so are you guys going together for vacation or for a movie?" 

"Are you guys dating?" 

"If you guys are dating ,why are you keeping it secret?" 

There comes their most unnecessary questions. More than our work,they are interested in our personal life. When A boy and a girl  are seen together on various occasions,not only  the media ,people also tag them as a couple.

The same thing is happening with us.Unfortunately, Media has been tagging me & Ankur as a couple as we both are single and are often seen together. They don't care if it can affect our beautiful friendship,our families or not. They only care about making headlines. Luckily these rumours didn't affect us because we and our closed ones know that we are nothing but friends.

As usual without replying anything, I went inside the airport. There Ankur was waiting for me.

I am very sure that the media is going to tag me as the most arrogant actress once again. I seriously don't care as I know what and how I am.

"Hello beautiful ," As soon as he saw me,he greeted me with his evergreen charming smile. 

"Hello Mr. Flirt." I said with a sickly sweet smile. He pouted.

"I only flirt with you and you are saying I am Mr. Flirt... Sweety,I am hurt." He said,placing his hand on the left side of his chest. 

Drama king!!!

"Awwww…..cho chaad(So sad.)" I said in a baby voice. He burst out in laughter. I chuckled. 

Soon the announcement of our flight was done and we completed our formalities.

After that we boarded our flight. The flight took off at around 9:30 am sharp.

Throughout the flight either I read books or I just slept,whereas Ankur was watching movies and reading magazines. 

Now you will ask why didn't we talk? 
The answer was that we didn't get seats  together…..I would say luckily because he didn't get a chance to flirt with me and the topic of "him being in love with me" came between us. 

No,I am not saying that he makes me uncomfortable but everytime his flirting and the conversation between us turns towards the topic of love makes me uneasy. Moreover I like to spend my time alone without any interference. 

After 13 hours of journey, we reached Bulgaria. It was 7am in Bulgaria.(The time difference between India and Bulgaria is 3hours 30 minutes.)

After completing the formalities and picking our luggage, we both met at the exit gate. 

"How's boring the journey without me?" Ankur asked me as soon as he saw me.

"To be very honest,I enjoyed it...without you." I said with a wink.

"How unlucky I am !!!" He said with a sigh. I just shrugged. 

Soon the driver came to pick us up and we drove towards the hotel where our rest of the cast and crew were staying. They came here a day before us along with our director.

After an hour we reached the hotel and we were welcomed by the hotel manager with flowers. 

I took my key and went straight towards the suite which was booked for me. As from tomorrow our shooting will start,I decided to take rest and in the evening,I will visit the local market.

The room service came with my luggage. After he left,I called my Mom to inform her and Manik that I had reached safely.

I was about to go to the washroom to take shower when my phone rang. I looked at the caller id to see it was my assistant. 

"Hello,Hema." I said ,picking up her call.

"Hi...Did you reach?" She asked me.

"Yes...I have reached half an hour before. How is your brother now?" I asked. 

"He is recovering...I am sorry Mehak...if he wouldn't have had an accident, I would have been there with you to help you. " She said apologetically. She was going to come with me as well but her brother got injured due to a bike accident.
 She had  to be there with her because he didn't have anyone to take care of him.

"It's okay..trust me there is no problem. I can manage. Just take care of yourself and your brother.  Will see you after a month." I said tenderly. 

"Yeah...sure...Bye. Take care.Good luck." She said and cut the call. 

I ordered my food and went to take a relaxing shower.

After taking shower,I ate my food and laid down on my bed to sleep.

In the evening, I went to visit the local market and enjoyed the time alone.

Whole day I didn't meet Ankur as he went to meet one of his friends. 

After having my dinner I slept ,waiting for tomorrow as the shoot was going to start.

How's the chapter?

Next update on Wednesday.

Stay safe and healthy.

Please Do Vote,Comment and Share.