Maybe we're a little different. There's no need to be ashamed

Adam's: POV

I goraned when my phone rang. "Hello." I said sleepy. "I'm sorry I woke you up." replied Lelia. "You didn't." I said and yawned. "Anyway, I just wonder if you want to come over?" she asked. "Sure." I said. "See you soon." replied mom and hung up. "Time to get up sleeping beauty." I said. He sat up and he had cried. "What's it Oliver?" I asked worried. "We can't hold hands or go to theme parks together." he said.

You've got a heart as loud as lions
So why let your voice be tamed?
Maybe we're a little different
There's no need to be ashamed
You've got the light to fight the shadows. So stop hiding it away.

"I love that song." he said. "Same here." I replied with a smile. "What's the plans today?" asked Tommy. "We'll visit my mom." I said. "Your mom?" he asked panicked. "She's very kind and supportive." I said calmly. "Okay." he replied.

***

I drove to her house after the breakfast and Oliver had a small panic attack. I told him that it'd go well and he calmed down a bit. I rang on the doorbell and mom opened. "Hey Adam." said mom and gave me a hug. "Mom, there's someone I want you to meet." I said. "My name is Oliver Gliese." he replied shyly. "Nice to meet you, I'm Leila Lambert." she said kindly. I held his hand and he bit his lip nervously.

"You and Adam are a beautiful couple." said Leila. "Thanks." he replied. "I'm proud of you." I said. I kissed his forehead and he smiled a bit. "We all are." replied mom. "You're a wonderful woman." said Oliver. "Thank you so much." she replied with a smile on her face. Then we went out to the hammock and I held him close to me. Oliver yawned and fell asleep. "Sleep well my love." I whispered softly.

So much love and happiness in this chapter❤️

I hope you liked it.

~CharlieGlambert~