"Oh no, who's made mommy cry?" Doctor Reece said when she entered the room, with her white lab coat on.

"She's sad that he's getting his shots," San answered for me.

"Does he have to get them today?" I sniffed wiping Samar's mouth,

"Unfortunately but it will go quick, he won't feel a thing." She said washing her hands. "Let me get a look at him,"

Hassan passed him over to her and like clockwork, Samar started wailing.

"Oh dear, he's still clinging onto you?" She asked me,

"Yeah, he won't let me do anything," I replied taking him back. "Hassan's been doing most of the house work,"

"And how's he been eating?" Doctor Reece asked typing on her laptop.

"That's all he do," Hassan spoke up, "He's fussing, he eat, he's staring into space, he eat."

"Don't say it like that," I said smacking his arm.

"Okay seems as if he's using the milk as comfort. There's nothing wrong with that but that's why he's becoming dependent on you," The doctor explained to us.

"He's only 6 weeks old so it makes sense," She assured me.

"Also Doc, how long is she gonna be all hormonal and shit?"

"Hassan I'm gonna beat your ass," I said lowly pinching his thigh.

"It's normal," Doctor Reece smiled, "Try taking a break from him, maybe get a babysitter for the night,"

"No," I shook my head quickly. "I don't think he's ready for that,"

"Okay whatever you say, should we get started on those shots?" Dr Reece said holding her hands out for Samar again.

"Here we go," Hassan sighed watching as my eyes filled with tears.

Hassan 'Ace' Kingston

"And this is our signature Princess cut diamond, 16 carot gold, on the more expensive side," The jeweller said showing me the ring.

"Look, Ion really care about all the details, Desiree you think she would like this?" I said flipping the camera. "Is you crying?" I heard her dumb ass sniffing.

"You're really about to marry my best friend," She cried harder,

"What you don't want me to marry her?" I laughed looking back at the ring.

"I do. She's gonna be so happy, oh my God let me plan the proposal," Dess started talking mad fast so I just hung up.

"Is it a yes for this one sir?" The jeweller said shining a light on the ring.

"Yeah, I'll take this one," I said bringing out my wallet. I made the payment and he wrapped it up for me handing me the box.

Naala best be lucky I love her ass because here I was in this packed out mall, trying to make everything perfect for her.