7.

One week has past and Jisung was more sad than ever because the demon that used to mock him was suddenly gone.

And he thought that it was all his fault.

His mind was somewhere else that he completely forgot that he was in class.

"Mister Han?" He abruptly woke up from his thoughts as he heard his teacher yell his name.

"A-ah, s-sorry-"

"Next time pay more attention, please." His teacher said and returned to speak up to the class.

Jisung could feel the embarrassment as his cheeks turned red but he quickly brushed it off.

"Are you okay?" The quiet voice of Jeongin spoke right beside him and he turned his face to see the boy.

"Hum yeah, thanks." Jisung sighed with a small smile and tried to pay attention to the boring class.

***

"So, then I saw another hot guy." Felix spoke bitting his lip. "Oh gosh, I saw so many hot guys."

"What are not hot guys to you, Felix?" Changbin asked in a laugh, taking the spoon full of caramel ice cream to his mouth.

"Thank you for telling me about your gym, Binnie." The blonde boy said smirking and eating his ice cream too.

Jisung was there, hearing this conversation but he wasn't paying much attention.

He only had Lee Know in his mind.

"Should I even call him Lee Know?" He whispered to himself.

"What, Jisung?" Jeongin asked, licking his vanilla ice cream and looking at Jisung with confusion.

"Oh hum n-nothing."

"Look! Isn't that Seungmin? He changed schools right?" Changbin said, looking at that boy, that was choosing what to order.

"Ah yeah! I twink he's Hyunjin's bext frend, or xomething." Felix said with the spoon in his mouth which made Changbin and Jeongin laugh.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, dumbass!" Changbin laughed taking the boy's spoon of his mouth.

Jisung wasn't paying attention to his surroundings nor his ice cream.

But someone made him pay attention.

"Hum, hi! I'm Seungmin! Are you perhaps Han Jisung?" The smiling boy in front of him spoke, holding a drink in one hand and the other hoping to meet Jisung's hand.

Jisung frowned his eyebrows hearing the boy and stared at his hand. "Y-yes, I am." He stuttered still watching Seungmin's hand.

"What do you want?" Changbin suddenly asked in a cold tone which made Felix slap him in the arm.