4.

🔞

Jisung took the last bite of the pancakes and placed his plate on the sink.

Lee Know watched his every move, slowly standing up and walking towards the younger. He quickly placed his hands on Jisung's waist and pushed him to the nearest wall.

Jisung gasped with the sudden move and locked his eyes with the demon.

"I can't take it anymore." Lee Know whispered and before Jisung could say anything, the demon's lips met his.

The boy's eyes widened with the action but slowly he closed them, feeling his body heating up.

"Hmm." Jisung groaned under the horned boy's lips as he almost didn't let the younger breathe.

Lee Know held the boy's waist tightly, shoving him more towards his body. With this, Jisung could feel the demon's member, getting bigger under his leather pants, which made the younger moan with the thought of having a supernatural creature's cock inside him.

What could feel like hours of kissing, was only seconds. Lee Know finally stopped eating the boy's mouth and stared at his face that glared him with lustful eyes, both trying to control their breaths.

Jisung runned his sight through the creature's face and came across with his curvy black horns, on top of his head.

Strangely he wanted to touch them, to see what the older's reaction would be.

And so he did.

The younger wrapped his hands in Lee Know's thick horns and for his surprise the devilish boy just stood there and his eyes slowly turned brown, watching Jisung carefully.

As if he were bewitched by the younger boy.

"What's your name?" Jisung asked as he caressed the older's horns.

"Lee Know." He instantly replied, still staring at the boy.

"That's your real name? Know?" The brown haired boy asked but the demon didn't reply.

"That's not a Korean name. What's your real name?" Jisung asked once again and for a second Lee Know thought to himself what was his real name, but he couldn't remember.

With that he came back to his senses and his eyes turned once again to a bright red.

"Leave me alone." He growled and took Jisung's hands of his horns, tightly which made the younger flinch in pain.

Lee Know took a few step backs of Jisung's body, walked to the hallway and vanished into a dark cloud of smoke.

"Fuck." The younger whispered in a sigh and a notification noise was heard on his phone.