1.

Jisung rustled his body in the hands of the boys that holded him. He couldn't see a thing because of the smelly cloth over his head and he couldn't move his hands either.

"Hurry up." A voice he knew very well spoke. He didin't know what was about to happened to him, he just knew that he had to fight them with everything that he had.

His feet fought with the soft floor of the ground until they met a concrete textured one. Jisung's body was throwned into the stiff surface without any care in the world and he felt his feet being tangled in a rope. He couldn't talk or scream if he wanted to since he had something wrapped around is mouth.

"Wait! Take off his clothes first." Jisung trembled even more with those words. The hands that once were tightening a node in his feet were now unwrapping it. The scared boy felt his zipper being open which made him cry even more. Soon his pants were taken off and for his surprise the piece of cloth that was over his head was thrown to the ground. He could see with blurry and crying eyes his kidnappers.

"Look at your state, you bitch. You look disgusting!" The boy that Jisung feared so much talked with an open smile. That boy's name was Hyunjin, the most popular boy in the university. He was known for his looks and wealth however he was a terrible person that only cared about himself and his reputation.

The boys that were beside him laughed at Jisung's state while ripping out his white shirt. He couldn't stop weeping and that made him completely mad over himself. Jisung tried to stand or even sit but he just didn't had the strenght.

With all this situation, Jisung didn't notice that he was lying above some red circles and lines and that around him were candles that flickered with the wind.

"Take photos of this faggot." Hyunjin said and walked towards Jisung's almost naked body.

His hands got a hold on Jisung's cheeks, squeazing them so tightly that made him cry in pain. With this action, Hyunjin smirked and got closer to the crying boy's face.

"You are a fucking whore." Hyunjin spits on Jisung's face, throws him to the ground, hurting the back of his head and walks outside of the circle of candles. Jisung's body couldn't stop shaking, he didn't know if it was because of the cold or of the huge fear he had in that moment.

"Shall we begin?" The black haired boy, knowned as Hyunjin, asked his friends with a creepy smile on his lips. Jisung was just lying there with no way to escape, squeazing his legs to his belly. They all said yes with excitement on their faces for what they were about to do next. One of the boys gives a book to Hyunjin and his hands open the rusty looking book, choosing the right page to read.

"Repeat after me." Hyunjin prepares his throat and starts to read out loud a few words of the mysterious book.

The boys repeat after him as if Hyunjin was the leader. Jisung couldn't understand what they were saying. It wasn't korean or english, it was latin.