6.

Lee Know's eyes were opened right away as the Jisung on his dream said Minho.

"What the fuck?" He thought to himself, taking his hands to his head, rubbing it and looked to his side to see Jisung still asleep.

He stood up and grabbed his pants, putting them and quickly got out of the boy's apartment.

"I need to find Chan." As he said that he tried to find de other demon in some places he could be and fortunately he found him in a coffee shop not too far from Jisung's apartment. He hided his big horns and quickly walked in.

"Hey! Know!" Bang Chan yelled with excitement as he stood up from his seat, making everyone in the cafe look at him.

"Shh!" Lee Know rolled his eyes and sat in front of Chan. "I have to speak to y-"

"Good afternoon, welcome to 'The Lovers Cafe', what can I get you?" He was interrupted by a waiter which made him even more upset, Chan noticed it and smiled awkwardly to the waiter. "Ah hum, an iced americano for this gentleman, please." Bang said, still smiling and the waiter nodded, going to the back.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Chan asked, taking a sip on his cold drink.

"How did I became a demon? Do you know anything about it? The demon asked with curiosity, shaking his leg.

"Hum, I thought you knew. You murdered someone." The older said, sipping on his drink, while looking at him.

Lee Know nodded hearing the demon. "Yeah I know, but how was my life before this?"

"I don't know... why are you asking that?" Chan muttered the first part of the sentence still drinking his iced americano.

Lee Know's americano finally arrived and he started to sip on it, but stopped a few seconds to respond to Chan."Jisung said he dreams about me." He responded, looking at his demon friend as he sipped on his hot drink.

"Well, it's just dreams." Bang Chan said, playing with the bamboo straw in his mouth.

"It's what I thought but he said he dreams about me dying and I had a weird dream today too." Lee Know confessed, still looking at his friend.

"Really? It's rare for us to dream." The other demon said in a high pitch voice, bitting off the edge of the straw.

"Yeah, in that dream I was with Jisung, we were in traditional clothing and I said I loved him." He said, almost with a smile, sighing right after and taking another sip of his americano.

"W-what a dream." Chan said these words in a worried yet playful tone.

Lee Know took the drink from his mouth and looked through the window right beside them."But the weirder part is that Jisung said 'I love you Minho' and not 'Know'." He muttered but loud enough for Chan to ear.