2.

Jisung opens his eyes quickly and his breath intensifies. He looks around and calms down, knowing that he is in his room.

"It was a dream after all." The boy says with a raspy voice and lets out a sigh. He gets up quicker than usual and picks up his phone from the night stand.

"Fuck!" He yells, looking at the time.

Jisung runs towards the bathroom and the first thing he sees is himself in the mirror. He had bags under his brownish eyes and his blonde hair was a total mess. "It felt so real though." He whispered as his hands go through is hair, looking at its roots.

"This doesn't look right." Jisung said while staring at his hair.

He had enough, Jisung wanted to change, so he had do to it now.

For the first time in a long time, Jisung was going to skip some classes.

He grabbed every supplies he had to change his hair color back to his natural one and started to do the process.

Jisung for some reason was changing but he didn't know why.

He just felt it in his guts.

It took a long time but he finally had his chocolate brown hair back and that made him smile.

Jisung used to hate his natural color but not anymore.

The last thing to do was to trim his hair and so he did it.

After all that was done, he blow dried his hair and styled it a bit. Then he took a quick shower and went to his closed to pick an outfit.

He usually went for a oversized hoodie and baggy jeans but this time he picked a red t-shirt and some black skinny jeans.

The boy dressed himself, tucking his shirt underneath his pants and went to the kitchen to eat some breakfast.

He usually didn't feel like eating in the morning or sometimes he had a bowl with cereals but today he was so hungry that he could eat a horse.

Jisung ate some toasts and grabbed a black denim jacked, because it was a little cold outside and quickly walked out of his apartment.

When he got to the gates of the university he watched people walking, he was waiting to catch a glimpse of the boys that he feared so much. His eyes darkened when he finally saw Hyunjin and his dogs right beside him.

Jisung was looking at his every move, slowly, like Hyunjin was the prey.

For the first time in his life he didn't feared him or anybody.

When the group got in the building, Jisung followed, with a smirk and kept a low profile.

Time passed and his last morning class ended. He was very excited because he was going to meet his friends at the cafeteria.