'I can.' Nikki moans, as well.

'You guys don't know how fantastic you both look, so shut up.' I glare at them.

It's nearly half seven and Shyla, Nikki, Abi and I are standing in our room nearly ready.

We got Nikki and Abi to wear black tights and high-waisted shorts, finally.

We're all wearing the same, except for the t-shirts. We're all wearing white ones, but they have different designs on them.

'My hair,' Nikki groans.

'Looks great.' I reassure her. We all straightened our hair and we're all wearing a tiny bit of black eye-liner and mascara on. That was the last straw for Abi.

'Okay that's it. I am not wearing heals. I am wearing Converse.' Abi stamps her foot.

'Fine. That's what we were going to wear anyway.' I roll my eyes at her.

'Were we?' she frowns at me.

'Yeah,' Shyla replies, chuckling.

I quickly pull on my black Converse and look at myself in the mirror. Done.

I put my phone and some money in my pockets and put a necklace round my neck, along with Zayn's bracelet.

'We look pretty awesome, if I do say so myself.' Shyla smiles at our reflections and Abi and Nikki grimace back.

'Cheer up guys, you both look extremely gorgeous.'

'Oh shut up Reece.' Abi cries, starting to giggle in a high voice.

Ohh, that's what's wrong... she's nervous.

Nikki just glares at me. 'Liar.'

'I, missy, do not lie.' I pinch her cheeks and she slaps my hands.

'Why, oh why, are you so annoying?'

'Why, oh why, you love me like this.' I wink at her as the doorbell rings.

Abi suddenly screams and we all pause and stare at her with wide eyes.

'Sorry, sorry, I'm just nervous, sorry.'

I walk to the door and open it. It's JB, of course.

'Is Abi okay? I heard her scream...' he looks worried.

'Oh she's fine... she just saw a spider. In her shoe.' I swallow the laughter which is bubbling inside my chest and open the door wider, letting him in.

'I'll just check they're ready.' I smile at him.

When I shut the bedroom door, I snort and burst out laughing, Abi glaring at me with a hand on her hip.

'Really? REALLY?!'

'Oh what else was I supposed to say, ''Oh yeah Justin, she screamed because she loves you so much and she's so excited and nervous at the same time''. Think, Abi.'

Abi winces and laughs, 'Okay okay.'

'And, you are scared of spiders.'

'No I am not!'

'Yes, you are!'

'No I'm not!'

'Yes you are!'

'Are not!'

'Are too!'

'Are not!'

'Are-'

'Flipping shut up and get out there!' Nikki shoves me and Shyla takes hold of Abi, tugging us both out to the living room, where Justin is.