Chapter 24

Tsunade's green coat ... it's called haori, right? if it's wrong, please let me know.

____________________________________________________________

Shizune explains about what happened to Jiraiya and Naruto as they ran. When they reached the place where Tsunade and Orochimaru were supposed to meet, they were shocked when they saw the place was destroyed.

"Wow... that Tsunade has gone pretty wild...." said Jiraiya. Naruto looked around. "Where did she go...."

'This means Lady Tsunade refuses Orochimaru's offer.' Thought Shizune. She saw Tsunade's haori on the ground. “Tonton, which way?"

Tonton sniffed Tsunade's coat then she ran towards where Tsunade was. Jiraiya and the others ran after Tonton from behind.

With Tsunade

Tsunade tries to punch Kabuto but Kabuto dodges the attack. Tsunade panted as she looked at Kabuto.

"It's looks like you're quite out of breath too, Tsunade. It's just about time." said Orochimaru

"I'm not that great at Taijutsu, but...." Kabuto took a food pill from his pocket and ate it. He made handsigns.

'That sign! This kid can also use Medical Ninjutsu...' thought Tsunade

Kabuto suddenly disappears and then he appears from under Tsunade. Tsunade immediately jumped to avoid him. Tsunade tried to punch him again.

Kabuto continued to dodge Tsunade's attacks one by one. He then quickly appeared behind Tsunade as Tsunade jumped up to kick him. He attacked Tsunade's hand and feet. Tsunade immediately kicked him.

Tsunade fell and touch her hand. 'He got my muscle!"

"I've cut the bicep muscle of your upper arm and the rectus muscle of your thigh. Now you won't be able to release your incredible strength." said Kabuto

"Chakra scalpel..... why aren't you aiming at my arteries?"

"Indeed, with this chakra scalpel, I could cut the muscles and vessels without external injury. However, I can't make a long, dilicate scalpel in the middle of fight that can reach the arteries and the heart muscle. But even so....!" Kabuto ran towards Tsunade and attacked him. Tsunade dodged Kabuto's attacks one by one. "There's be no problem at all if I target the opponent's neck!" Kabuto attacked Tsunade's chest. Tsunade fell and groaned in pain.

'Dang it! My intercostals got hit. My breathing ......' Tsunade look at Kabuto. 'This kid is not an ordinary medical ninja. His sense and strength may exceed even my own in my prime.'

"It would be troublesome if you were die now so I won't terget your vital spot. But with this, you can't move anymore..." Suddenly Tsunade ran behind him and hit Kabuto's neck. Kabuto fell to the ground.

'She's amazing.... an average person would just suffer and not be able to move at all. It looks like it will be necessary to rough her up a little more... but not enough to kill her.' Kabuto tried to move. He was stunned. 'Even though I'm trying to move my hand....' Suddenly his leg moved a little. 'My leg moves?! D-dont tell me! this is.....'

Tsunade punched Kabuto in the face and made him fall backwards. 'In my present condition, this seems to be the extent of my power'

Orochimaru smirked. "I see ....."

'It's.... it's not the muscles.... it's the nerves!' Thought Kabuto

"It seems you've  realized...... That's right. It's the nerves! I changed Chakra into electricity and sent the electric waves into your nervous system!" said Tsunade