chapter 22

Jisoo's POV

I was woken up early the next morning, after taking a bath on my room, I headed downstairs to prepare breakfast for us.

I open the refrigerator when I entered the kitchen, while putting an apron, I take out some eggs, bacon, hotdogs and a pack of pancake mix, a typical american breakfast.

I open the cupboard and put the pan on the stove after I pealed off the hotdogs covers. I heated the pan before putting some oil then I immediately put the bacon and hotdogs.

While waiting, I mixed the pancakes and cooked it on the other pan, after a while I took the cooked bacon and hotdogs from the pan and place it on a plate.

I then cracked eggs which good for two and pour it on the pan, adding some salt and pepper waiting to be cooked.

When the eggs are cooked, I open the refrigerator and took out the loaf bread and a box of fresh milk. Putting the bread to the toaster, while I wait I put back the remaining bread on the refrigerator.

Turning my feet to the dining, I arranged the table for us as I place the food I cooked.

Ting

I went back to the toaster and pick up the toast bread, gently placing it where the bacons and eggs are.

A proud smile is living on my lips as I stare at my work. My smile grew up when I heard his footsteps. I happily turn to him when I felt his presence from my back, a few meters away from me.

"Good morning" I genuinely greeted, seeing him fixing his watch in hurry.

"Good morning" but he still manage to greet me back, the smile on my face slowly fade when I notice his wear. He is dressed into a casual clothes already.

"Breakfa—" breakfast is ready, I want to say those but I was cutted of by him.

"You woke up early, we have no classes today" he said, not looking at me. He's fixing his sleeves.

"Uh yeah..you have— a rehearsal today?" I ask, he look at me as I force out a small smile.

"Yes, the CEO said I will debut as a soloist soon" the smile on his face shows how excited he is for reaching his biggest dream.

"I'm happy for that" I smiled at him, he smiled back "Why won't we have a brea—"

A phone ring cutted me off this time, he excuse his self and answered the call.

"Hello? Yes...oh, ofcourse, yeah I'm on my way sir, okay, thank you"

He apologetically look at me but I only reassure him with a understanding smile.

"Love, I have to go" he said, his face says it all, he doesn't want to leave but he have no choice. I nod my head, I still see how he peek at the breakfast behind me but I just cover it using my body.

"I'm sorry, I love you" he sighed, gently pulling my nape to place a kiss on my forehead.

"I understand..." Our eyes met "Now go, you don't want to get scolded by your manager don't you" I tried to lift up our moods, he clicked a smile and kiss my cheeks.

"I'll go now, see you later, love" he said before running out the house, soon the engine of his car was heard and speed off.

I sighed in deep thoughts and sat down, staring at the food infront of me.

He's always busy now, and I'm scared that he lost some time to spend with me like we used to, before.