chapter 20

Jisoo's POV

How can he looks so adorable at the same time handsome even he was sick?

I crouched down infront of him as I place the back of my hand on his forehead, checking his temperature

"Not that high than last night" I mumbled, and get up. I was about to walk when a hand interupted me. I look back at him when I felt his warm arm on my wrist.

"Where are you going?...." He murmurs still eyes closed. I smile at his cuteness.

"Just gonna watch some movie downstairs" I said, he not let my hand go and gently pulled me instead.

"It's raining outside, you'll get bored watching movie alone, just sleep beside me" he mumbled, the weather forecast is not good since yesterday, the news said it was because of the typhoon. 

"Fine..." I answered, he peek his eyes open as he smilingly move at the other side of bed for me to have some space to lay on. I smile before laying down beside him.

"Sleep" he mumbled, command, when I yawned out of sudden, actually I lack of sleep since last night because I took care of him.

My eyelids felt heavy later on as I felt his embrance, his warmth that fighting from the cold weather. I smiled as I comfortly nuzzles my head on to his buffed chest, closing my eyes and drifted into the darkness.

---------------------

I got startled as I felt a pair of strong arms circling around my waist, as I feel his head on my shoulder.

"You left me on the bed" he sleepily says, I sighed as I turn the stove off.

"I cook you some food" I reasoned out, feeling uneasy. Slowly he let go of me, and I face him. He's still half sleep. "You should rest first" I told him, he smile and shook his head.

"I'm fine...let's eat. I miss your dishes" he said as he pulled a chair for me before pulling a seat beside mine. I smiled and prepared his plate as well mine.

"How is it?" I ask him, he satisfyingly nod his head, probably lost his words, kidding.

"It's delicious...so good, I can't define a word to describe it." He commented, making flash a proud smile. We continue eating while chatting with some stuffs, just then I realize that everything really change. And I'm loving it. It's not the old times where I eat alone, it's now with him the man with me on the same home.

Taehyung's POV

Confused, I walk downstairs when I didn't saw her in her room the next morning, Drying my hair using the towel that resting on my shoulder. The loud chats should I say bickering of two person I clearly know was heard.

"Roses are red violets are blue if God made me beautiful what happened to you?" Lisa's loud voice greeted my ear when I went down.

Jungkook smirked as he stood up. "Hey this face is the face you were really obsessed with, let me remind you Baby" he said to his girl, I stood beside Jisoo as I leaned a little closer. While our other friends are watching the other two loud couple.

"What are they doing?" I asked, she glance at me when crossing her arms on her chest, surpassing her laughter.

"Having a flip top battle, I guess?" She chuckled, I also smiled looking how beautiful she was when she laughed.

"Oh don't Baby—baby me Jeon, hurry up" Lisa spawled. Excitedly.

"Alright" Jungkook says a d cleared his throat.

"Roses are red violets are blue if your parents said you're beautiful they're lying to you!" He laughed at his girl. Lisa's face went sour as laughter filled the living room.

"Oh so they're lying huh?" Lisa nod her head, saying those words with sarcasm.  "My turn " she smirk and eyed her man.

"Roses are red violets are blue everytime I flush the toilet I remember you!" Lisa's laughed was more loud than Jungkook, as well ours.

"Yah, I'm not shit" Jungkook said annoyed but Lisa just stuck her tounge out totally pissing her boyfriend off. We decided to leave the couple in the living room as they started another round to bicker.

We entered the kitchen where the food are already arranged on the table.

"What are you doing here early in the morning?" I ask our friends as we take our seats.

"Well we heard that you have a fever Oppa, but seems like you're fine now..." Jennie answered as she smirk "I guess you have a great nurse" she added. I smirk too.

"She's my wife, little sister, not a nurse" I said, she twitched her eyebrows.

"Okay, if you say so" she giggled as I turn to Jisoo who's blushing madly. She's so cute!

"Enough on chatting for a while, let's eat" Kai chuckled as we proceeded to dig on our plates.

-----------------------

Jisoo's POV

I silently listen to the girls with their blabberings.

"Well Kai is good kisser, I can prove that" Jennie proudly said, the girls snickered.

"Oh Jungkook too" Lisa giggled, while Chaeyoung blushed.

"As well my mochi" Seulgi added, then their heads turns to my side. Oh-oh.

"Unnie." Lisa started with a huge smile or should I say teasing smile. I raised an eyebrow on them. "Is Oppa was a good kisser?" She ask. I blushed

"That kissing monster?" I mumbled, in a low voice.

"C'mon Unnie tell us, I want to know if my brother is good and if he's bad I can teased and pissed him off by using your answer" Jennie said, excitedly.

"Oh Sooyaa is thinking....maybe—" Seulgi was cutted off when Lisa spoke.

"Okay let's make it easier for you" Lisa interupted, she smirk "Unnie in a scale of 1-10 how good is your man was" she added, they all look at me. Waiting for my answer while smiling teasingly.

I stopped for a while as I remember his soft lips against mine, those lips it's addicting— oh earth Jisoo, what are you thinking?!, I scolded myself.

"Unnie?" Lisa called, cutely. While their eyes was on me, waiting.

"Uh.. uhm-" I muttered

"Don't say you didn't kiss!" Jennie widen her eyes on me "I once saw you" she smirked. This mandu girl aissh.

"Unnie answer us!" Chaeyoung said, blinking her eyes.

"1-10 Unnie, which one?" Lisa questioned.

I eye them for a second, this girls really want to play with me huh? Sure. I hide a sly smile.

"Hey Soo?" Seulgi added, patiently waiting with an annoyed voice already, This bear.

I look at them as I smirk, "Eleven" I said, and winked at them before running away, cheeks burning. Leaving them amused and squeeling.

******************
Short chapter

Thank you for voting, it's appreciated!