chapter 2

Narration~

"Fuck" the man says as his tears fall, the thought that her wife left him is making him hate the idea. The grip on the paper he was holding got tight as he furiously tore it into a pieces.

Inside the four side of room, the man stare at the scattered pieces of paper on the floor, his bloodshot eyes was now darkened and the blank expression of his face, the black aura that surrounded his own being with different emotions forming inside him, anger, fear, and hating the fact that the woman who started this marriage was left him.

The room filled with the cold surroundings, as the man's eyes darted on the picture that attached on the wall with his pierce and sharp eyes...... the wedding picture of them.

"You can't do this to me Jisoo

"You can't do this to me Jisoo..." The man's fist balled as his jaw clenced staring at the picture "You can't runaway from me." He added.

Jisoo's POV

"Unnie?..."Jennie's concerned voice was heard as she immediately hug me when I opened my condo's door.
I chose to stay here for a while since my family didn't know what happened, I just want peace atleast.

"Soo..."Rowoon muttered as he joins the hug, as well my other friends, but Eun Woo just stare at me yet I know he understands me well, after a while he also joined the hug, messing my hair up.

"You did great" he smiled, I just nod my head and turned it into a small smile, then Rowoon spoke making us chuckled.

"You mean the kiss" he teased earning a glare from the latter, being scared Rowoon just gave him a peace sign as our group hug loosen.

"I'll sleep here" Jennie said, while her hand on my arm when we walk to my living room, I smiled at her.

"You don't have to, I can manage myself" I assured her, she sigh.

"Unnie? Why don't you just went home?" She suggested but I shook my head, smiling a little. The others are already on the kitchen looking for foods.

"I don't want my parents to worry, despise I'm okay, I just need time to heal myself" I softly said to her

"But..." I interupted her when I hold her hand, giving her a resurring smile.

"It's okay, just don't tell mom and dad as well my brothers" I chuckled yet she just buffed her cheeks sighing. I smiled as I pinch her soft cheeks, those mandu cheeks.

We walk to the others who's already enjoying on the kitchen, I smiled at the sight of them, they came here just to eat,psh.

"Are you okay?" Chaeyoung with a sandwich on her hand ask while her other hand on my waist. I smiled but they all really cared for me, and the fact that they come here to comfort and make me happy makes me thank Him that he gave this people to my life.

"Yes" I said smiling, her eyebrows furrowed yet she just also smiled.

"We're always here for you Unnie, we love you" my heart melt when she said it she hug me after she put down her sandwich the others seemed noticed us as they also joined the hug.

"We love you Sooyaa" they said as a bright smile flash on my face, my eyes teard up.

"I love you all" I said to them, Lisa wiped her non-existence tears making us chuckled.

"Aweee let's stop the drama, let's eat!" She joyfully said, jumping. We satted down on our seats when Jennie prepared the foods and we started to eat.

***********************

The cold breeze of air that brushing on my skin makes me more relax, staring at the beauty of the night sky. I went on my veranda for a while to have some air. The others are busy inside watching a movie, tommorow is weekend so they insisted to sleep here to accompany me.

I closed my eyes as I let out a deep breath, I glance on my side when I heard someone spoke.

"How are you feeling?" Eun Woo said, with a glass of wine on his hand.

"Relieved?" I answered, looking at the city lights. I don't know what I feel now tho there's many mixed feelings inside me. He hummed.

"Did he know that you're here?" He ask, I lightly shook my head.

"He don't know that I have a condo" I said, not looking at him.

"You kis-" I cutted him, feeling the guilt inside me, I kissed him as a revenge to my man yet I gave him reason to love me deeper. I don't want to give him false hope.

"I'm sorry..."I mumbled, glancing at him he's jaw clenced, I sighed and turn my eyes nowhere "I signed our divorce paper" I said to him, he look at me in shock.

He's eyes was clearly seen with many questions yet he didn't urge to let those "You did a great choice" he only said. I nod my head, I turned around and about to walk inside when a hand stopped me.

"Are you ready to uhm....love again?" He ask, I stopped for a moment before leaning back my arm on the railing now facing him.

"I don't know either" I honestly said

"Why?.... scared for commitment?" He ask, he take a sip on his wine, I smiled bitterly.

"I'm not scared of commitment. I'm afraid of giving my all to someone and ending up with nothing again." I said and stare at him.

"I'm different Soo" he said

"That's what he also said to me before"I answered him.

"But I'm not like him" he said the sincerity on his eyes was seen. I let out a small smile

"He also said that, but in the end he just hurted my feelings several times and broke my heart into pieces" I said, he become quiet.

"In my case and base on my experience I realize that there's a weird pleasure in loving someone who doesn't love you, it's painful Eun Woo" I added my eyes teard up as my mind recalled the past where Tae was always pushing me away. "And I don't want you to feel the same way from me, I don't want to give you false hope" I added, staring at him he slowly nod his head as he understands what I've mean, I reject his feelings again.

"I understand Soo but I want you to know that I will wait until you were ready to love....and I hope if that time comes I'm not late like before when you end up with him"  he said, but the last sentence was barely hearable.

"Thank you..."I mumbled, and smiled at him he scooped me for a hug, I am happy that there's a persons around me who never leave me behind and always there in any battles of my life.

The thought that there's a man who never leave me from the times that I was broke and tired and bluntly showing his love for me, makes me feel blessed to have someone who clearly understand me.

But I'm still not ready to love again because I maybe get out from Taehyung, but the wound that he left on my heart was not that easy to be healed.

I know to myself that I'm not that brave enough to bet my feelings again to someone with the thought that I maybe end up for being heartbroken.....again.

But I hope someday I healed and ready to love this person, the person who loves me more than I can do and return the love that he deserve. Eun Woo.

We stayed hugging for a moment, I don't care how it longed but I feel the comfort from his embrance and I feel safe and secured on his arms.

Taehyung's POV

"Where did you go Jisoo.....and why I am feeling this way? I should be happy that this shit ended but why do I feel alone, I will find you no matter what and take you back" I said staring at her picture with full of regret.

"Why I just realized now that I can't live without you" my tears fall "Why I just realized now that I love you?" I rubbed her cheeks on the picture, as I sipped on the glass of champagne on my other hand.

"I'll take you back to me my love" I muttered, dedicated.

********************
Thank you for voting!