The number of cultivators who have been missing for more than a hundred years in Tai Zecheng has reached an alarming number.

Because of this incident, Taize City, which had been silent for a long time, became lively, and the streets and alleys were talking about it, condemning Mo Xiu's cruelty.

Wen Qiao and his party returned to the City Lord's Mansion, and those whose cultivation bases had been sealed followed suit, planning to wait for City Lord Xu to come back and ask him to help lift the ban on him.

After half a day, City Lord Xu finally returned.

Although City Lord Xu was injured, it was still possible to lift the ban on these people.

After a few hours, City Lord Xu finally lifted the ban in the body for more than a hundred people, and everyone came forward to express gratitude.

City Lord Xu said in a deep voice: "Everyone, I didn't expect that there would be demonic cultivators lurking outside Taize City. As the City Lord of Taize, I have also oversighted, and I am ashamed of you. The environment over there that has been modified and changed by demons will also make room to rectify it, try to get rid of the demonic energy there, and give everyone a place to experience..."

After City Lord Xu explained the situation in the woods on the east side of the city to the cultivators in Taize City, he asked the housekeeper to entertain the group of people and went back to the room to heal.

The people of the Chixiao Sect also went to the guest hospital to heal their injuries.

With Ning Yuzhou, their injuries quickly healed. Only Yi Hyun's situation is a bit troublesome. After all, the devil energy has entered the body and he needs to slowly get rid of the demonic energy by himself. During this period, he can only stay in the room to heal his injuries. .

Feng Rujian and their injuries healed quickly. Seeing that there was nothing wrong, they wanted to return to the Chixiao Sect to report this mission to the sect.

Knowing that Wen Qiao and their quest on Taize City is also progressing, it is estimated that those mad practitioners will be cured soon, Feng Rujian and the others are also very happy, asking if they need help.

Ning Yuzhou said, "Thank you, Brother Feng, we don't need your help. After the injury of the second brother is healed, it should be almost the same."

Feng Rujian was always convinced by him, so he didn't say anything.

Just when Feng Rujian and the others were planning to return to Chixiaozong, Shui Liyin and Duan Haoyan came to the guest house.

Shui Liyin's cultivation base has been restored, and the injuries on her body are almost healed. Today, she came to say goodbye to them.

Of course, besides leaving farewell, she also came to see Ning Yuzhou to thank him for alchemy for Ziyangmen.

"Friends of the Chixiao Sect, as well as Miss Min, I was grateful for your help before, and Li Yin remembers it in my heart. If there is a need in the future, I will define it." Shui Liyin said sincerely, with a grateful expression on her face.

Feng Rujian said: "Girl Shui said seriously, I also went to help on the order of the teacher, and did not do anything."

"Yes, I want to say that it is the younger Junior Sister and Senior Brother Sheng who will save you."

"And our brother Yi."

"Junior Brother Ning also rushed to help."

Several other sword repairers rushed to add.

"What should I do if my husband is the future Demon King?" 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें