Extra Chapter Part 1

Beginne am Anfang

Jungkook's suit

Minjae runs to him "pa-pa..let's g-goo!!" Jungkook carries him "calm down there, we need to wait for Appa and Eomma"

Seconds passed Jungguk walked down the stairs with Taehyung beside him.

Jungguk's suit

Jungguk's suit

Taehyung's clothes

Taehyung's clothes

"E-Eom-ma" Minjae called out to Taehyung, he complied and walked towards them taking Minjae from Jungkook.

Taehyung's POV

I looked at the twins "...why are you guys wearing suits?"

"Suits are essential" Jungkook says it proudly.

"We are going in a school field trip not a business trip hun" I stared at them blankly.

"Well you dressed up like a librarian" Jungguk argued back.

"Excuse me?!...this is called V style...aka my style and if you don't like it there's the door" I angrily pouted while pointing at the door.

"T-there's..th-the do-or bit-ch" My eyes widen when Minjae said that. "Bub....where did you learn that?.." Jungguk looks like he is ready to strangle someone.

"Un-cle J-Jin" he replied "Nevermind...I ain't ready to die yet" he raised his hands up walking out the door with his twin following him.

"Sweetie, don't say that to others owkii?" I patted his head as he nodded. "Good boy" I kissed his forehead making him giggle.

I walked out the door carrying Minjae got in the car and drove away.

At the venue:
We arrived that looks like the amusement park that the twins confesses. "Waaahhh...it dtill looks the same" carrying Minjae while he was holding his bear looking around.

"There!" He pointed out to a group of small children with two adults guiding them, I assume is the teachers in his school.

"Go on ahead we'll just find a place to park the car" Jungguk said before driving off to the parking lot I look over to Minjae "Let's go greet them" he nodded excitedly.

I walked over there and greeted them "Hello there!" Smiling gently and the noticing the teacher staring "hm? Is something wrong?" He jumped a bit making be flinched "H-Hello! I'm Lee Han Gyeol!" he raised his voice a bit all flustered his cheeks slightly bright red as if he was blushing.

"Nice to meet you Han Gyeol....I'm Kim Taehyung" bowing my head a little "E-Eom-ma do-down.." I put Minjae down seeing him waddles towards his friends making me smile more.

I can still feel the teacher staring at me "is there something on my face?" I asked nervously slightly scratching my cheek and he immediately bowed "I'm sorry! You just look handsome" he covered his mouth "t-thanks you" I blushed a bit the awkward tension came.

I suddenly felt an arms pulling my waist making me step back a bit. I look to the side seeing Jungkook, I sighed in relief arriving just in time saving the awkward tension.

"Where's Gguk?" I looked around finding the other twin "He'll be here any minute" his eyes looked up to Han Gyeol and the young lad bowed politely "Hello sir" Jungkook gives him a slight nod before his twin came in the situation.

He slid his arm around my waist I smiled at the both of them giving me kisses on both of my cheeks making me giggle.

Jungkook's POV

I got out of the car with my twin using the key locking the car "Let's go, we can't keep our lil bear waiting" Jungguk chuckled nodded and starts walking to the opposite direction. "Where are you going?" I catch up to him "Just going to look at something...you go on ahead first" he walked faster leaving me in confusion "ok...?" I went inside the park and started looking for Taehyung and Minjae.

After 10 minutes I finally found them and saw Taehyung and another guy blushing and bowing. I walked closer to them immediately wrapping on arm around his waist pulling him to me.

Taehyung looked like he's relief for my arrival, I looked at the person looking at his nametag "Hello sir" he bowed and I nodded before my twin showed him has a small smirk on his face.

"Where did you go?" I whispered "Somewhere we can have fun" the confidence in his tone made me even more curious and somehow I had an idea on what is it "Is it...?" he nodded "I'm now intrigue about it" I felt a tug on my jacket.

"What are you guys talking about?"

"Something we three can both enjoy" Jungguk said smiling innocently which Taehyung fell for it.

"Really?" his eyes sparkled in excitement

I nodded wishing that time will run a bit faster so we can jump to where we will do it.

-----------------------------------------------------------
haii bubbiess...sorry for the delay I wrote this between my classes so here you are an extra chapter...part 1 that is...stay tune for the next part.

Also thank you for liking this book and giving it love and more also the comments you guys are posting in this story I read them to get me motivated in finishing the extra chapters^^

Stay safe and healthy don't get sick and have a great day today^^