Great destroyers

Start from the beginning

Thea: You want a fight? You got one!

Caboose: And I have a tank!

Sarge: Caboose... let 'er rip.

Space Pirate 3: Brace for impact!

The tank fires at the two space pirates, engulfing them both in a blinding explosion that covers the camera. Cut to Locus and Felix at the Purge.

Space Pirate 5: (over radio) Comm temple is under attack! They're hitting us hard!

Felix: What are you talking about?

Cut to the Tartarus in orbit.

Space Pirate 5: (over radio) They've got tanks! Lasers! All sorts of alien stuff!

Space Pirate 6: What?!

Counselor: How is that possible?!

Space Pirate 6: I don't know.

The counselor puts a hand on the pirate's shoulder.

Counselor: You said they wouldn't be a threat!

Space Pirate 6: (shoves the Counselor back) Back off! We've got this handled.

Space Pirate 6 turns back around while the Counselor glares at him.

Space Pirate 6: Felix, Locus...

Cut to Felix and Locus at the Purge.

Space Pirate 6: (over the radio) Whatever secret weapon you two are activating, you better do it fast.

Carolina: (Epsilon disappears) Sounds like you're the ones that should be worried.

Felix: (scoffs) As if...

The two of them raise their weapons and begin firing at Washington and Carolina, who immediately take cover. They wait a moment before returning fire, forcing Locus and Felix behind cover as well. Locus takes aim and fires two shots, one of which hits Carolina's battle rifle and send it flying out of her hands and her stumbling to the ground. Washington ducks behind his cover again.

Carolina: Damn it! He's a hell of a shot.

Washington: Yeah... (takes out grenade) He is.

Washington throws the grenade at Felix and Locus but the latter shoots it out of the air with his sniper rifle. Taking advantage of the distraction, Washington fires at Locus, several of hits bullets hitting the sniper rifle and forcing Locus back behind cover.

Locus: (tossing aside the damaged rifle) We need to restrategize.

Felix: (noticing a pair of floating platforms heading over the pathway) Well, we can't go through them...

Washington and Carolina step out of cover and prepare to fire but stop.

Washington: What?!

Felix is running down the pathway with his hardlight shield in front of him while Locus charges from behind. Felix ducks down, letting Locus leap off of his back and into the air. Just as Locus lands on the floating platform, he tosses two grenades in the direction of Washington and Carolina.

Washington: (rolling out of the way with Carolina) Look out!

Locus lands on the platform as the grenades detonate. Carolina and Washington get back up.

Carolina: He's heading for the back entrance!

Washington: Go! I'll hold the front.

Carolina takes out her grappling hook and fires it at another platform, pulling herself up.