a small florida thanksgiving!

Start from the beginning

"I wanna help!" Theodore says as he jumps around.

"Me toooooo!" Harlow says as she giggles and smiles.

"All of you can help me! Logan and Jacob are going to join us too!" Hank says to Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow.

"Ba ba baaaa!" Luca yells as he runs over to Hank and climbs up onto his lap.

"Do you want to help too, Luca?" Hank asks Luca as he fixes Luca's hair.

"Uh huh!" Luca says, flapping his hands and he smiles ear to ear.

"Okay, you guys can pick a gingerbread house to do!" Hank says to Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca.

"I can help one of you guys!" Jacob says to Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca.

"Me too!" Logan says with a cheeky grin at Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca.

Hank, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow, Luca, Jacob and Logan each pick a gingerbread house to decorate!

Hank and Luca decorate a gingerbread house together, Jacob and Harlow decorate a gingerbread house together and Logan and Theodore decorate a gingerbread house together!

Benji, Coralei and Averie all decorate their own gingerbread houses! Ricardo happily watches and helps Averie, Coralei or Benji with their gingerbread houses!

While Hank, Luca, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Jacob, Harlow, Logan and Theodore decorate gingerbread houses, Will, RJ, Karen, Misty, Martha and Erin all finish making the last minute meals for Thanksgiving dinner!

*****
"All of our gingerbread houses look awesome. You guys did a great job!" Hank says as he smiles proudly at the kids' gingerbread houses.

"I agree! They all look really great!" Ricardo says with a big grin.

"We all did a great job!" Jacob says to the kids and Logan nods in agreement.

*The finished gingerbread houses*

"We need to take pictures of the houses!" Averie says with lots of excitement. 

"Yes! We need lots of gingerbread house pictures!" Coralei says as she smiles.

"We need to take them home!" Theodore says as he giggles.

"Uh huh! Take them back to our house!" Harlow says as she jumps and twirls.

"Yeah!" Luca says as he giggles loudly and claps her hands.

"They won't make it home!" Coralei says to Harlow and Theodore.

"Yeah, we can't bring lots of food on the plane." Benji explains to Harlow, Theodore and Luca and they all frown before quickly getting over it.