a small florida thanksgiving!

Start from the beginning

"Hi, guys! Hiii! Happy Thanksgiving!" Karen says as the front door, greeting Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow, Luca, Dobby, Sammy and Astrid.

Dobby, Sammy and Astrid all happily run up to Karen and she pets them one by one.

"Hi, Astrid! Hi, Sammy! Hi, Dobby! Happy Thanksgiving doggies!" Karen says, continuing to pet the dogs one by one with a smile.

"Go inside and meet your new friends Charlie, Ted E and Baloo!" Karen says letting Dobby, Astrid and Sammy into the house to greet the dogs and the other adults!

"Hi, Nana! Happy Thanksgiving!" Benji, Coralei, Averie and Theodore all say in unison to Karen as they walk up to the front porch.

Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow all run over to greet Karen with lots of kisses and hugs, kissing her hugging her one by one.

"Nana! Appy Tanksgiving!" Harlow says with a cheeky smile as she runs up to Karen, hugging and kissing her.

"Happy Thanksgiving! You all can go inside and see everyone!" Karen says as Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow all walk into the house to greet Hank, Logan, Erin, Jacob, Misty, Ricardo, Martha, Ryan and Brandi with hugs and kisses!

"NANAAAAAA!" Luca yells as he runs over to Karen before falling in her arms.

"Hi, Luca! Hi, baby boy! Happy Thanksgiving!" Karen says, picking up Luca and holds him close giving him lots of kisses.

"Happy Thanksgiving, Karen!" RJ says as he hugs and kisses his mother-in-law.

"Happy Thanksgiving, Mom!" Will says as he hugs and kisses his mom.

"Happy Thanksgiving, boys! I am so excited you guys are all here! How are you feeling, Will? How are the babies doing?" Karen asks as she rubs Will's little bump.

"The babies are great! RJ and I have been working on names! We have the girls first name!" Will says with a chuckle.

"We have a few names in mind for a boy, it's just hard narrowing it down!" RJ says as he takes Luca from Karen and holds him.

"I still can't believe you guys are having a boy and a girl! That is so perfect for twins honestly!" Karen says as she kisses Will's baby bump.

"We both thought it was two girls! But we were wrong obviously!" Will says as he and RJ both laugh.

"All of the kids are really happy and the babies are healthy so that's all that really matters.

"That's right! Let's come in! Everybody wants to see you all!" Karen says with a big smile.

Karen, Will, RJ and Luca all walk into the living room where they all see Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow talking with their Pop, Pipo, Mima, Great Aunt, Aunts and Uncles!

Will, RJ and Luca all happily greet Hank, Logan, Erin, Jacob, Misty, Ricardo, Martha, Brandi and Ryan with lots of hugs and kisses.

Dobby, Sammy, Astrid, Charlie, Ted E and Baloo all happily run around the house together before Karen takes them outside to run around and play for a while!

"Who wants to help me make some fun gingerbread houses?" Hank asks all of the kids out loud as he puts the box on the living room table.

"I do! I do!" Coralei and Averie both say in unison with big smiles.

"I do, Pop!" Benji says with a cheeky grin on his face.