I sat straight in my chair, grabbing the corner of the first layer on my skirt. I bent the material so the gold swirl design shone in the light.

I heard multiple footsteps to left were the door was. A window on the door and the wall next to it allowed us to see who was walking past. Banner looked up as about 12 SHEILD police surrounded an interestingly dressed man who was cuffed at the hands.

He had dark hair that reached his shoulders. He had rather pale skin and wore green and black leather with gold metal accented clothes, completed with a cape. He seemed to have armour that matched and somewhat blended in with his ordinary clothing.

He met Banner's eyes and smirked at him in an evil way. He had a strange tone to his blue eyes. As he walked away with the men surrounding him, banner took his glasses off and rubbed his eyes.

I assumed he had been a little exhausted and tired from working so much.

We both went up to the bridge. There, Natasha and Rogers were sitting down, looking at screens on the edge of the table. A new man that seemed to be dressed similar as the one who walked past before, only with a red cape, stood, looking down in thought. He seemed shaken and a little saddened. Banner and I stood up and observed our own.

Rogers looked at me with confusion.

Natasha had seen his expression and answered his question. 'Steve, Rosalie. Rosalie, Steve Rogers. Also known as Captain America.'

I nodded shyly in Steve's direction as he greeted me with 'ma'am'. We all went back to watching our screens. The man from before was in a glass cage, free of cuffs. Fury was making conversation with him, interrogating him as he explained what the cage did. With the press of a button, he could send the cage with the man to free fall to meet the earth in an unpleasant way.

After Fury said what he needed, he left the man to be.

The screens went blank and Banner crossed his arms, commenting. 'He really grows on you, doesn't he?'

Steve spoke in a serious tone. 'Loki's gonna drag this out, so, Thor, what's his play?'

Thor broke himself away from his position and thoughts and informed us. 'He has an army called the Chitauri. They're not of Asgard or any world known. He means to lead them against your people. They will win him the earth. In return, I suspect, for the Tesseract.'

Steve was surprised. 'An army? from outer space?'

Banner clicked. 'So he's building another portal. That's what he needs Erik Selvig for.'

Thor frowned, questioning. 'Selvig?'

Banner answered his question, assuming he didn't know him. 'He's an astrophysicist.'

'He's a friend.' Thor corrected him as his association with the guy, having concern as to what he was doing with this Loki guy. I was piecing together that it was the man who had walked past Banner's lab.

Natasha explained to Thor. 'Loki has him under some kind of spell. Along with one of ours.'

Steve became serious about the situation. 'I wanna know why Loki let us take him in. He's not leading an army from here.'

Banner quickly added. 'I don't think we should be focusing on Loki. That guy's brain is a bag full of cats, you could smell crazy on him.'

Thor warned Banner. 'Have care how you speak. Loki is beyond reason, but he is of Asgard, and he his my brother.'

I suddenly tuned out of the conversation. Hearing Thor's words made me think. Loki is of Asgard? And Thor's brother? That sounded awfully familiar to me. That's when it clicked. These are the God's that live in Asgard. Thor and Loki were brothers. Although Loki was adopted, but they're from Asgard. Thor was also the one who came to earth not too long ago as well. Now both those God's are here on earth.