I never felt so lonely before.

Felix was my very first friend, I met him when I was just five and I still remember how we met.

—Flashback—

"HA! YOU MISSED!!" I grab some mud from the ground and throw it to Hexus and the mud successfully hit his chest, we are playing mud war with the other creatures, our original plan was to play mud war without disturbing anyone since it's already midnight.

But we did, some creatures went back to sleep while the others joined us, we began to make a separate team, the head team leader is me and the tail team leader is Hexus.

all of us continue to throw mud at each other but stopped when a voice angrily shouts at us.

"WHEN WILL YOU ALL STOP?!"

All of us look to the side and see a small grumpy boy around my age in his pajamas, he looks extremely frustrated and angry his hands are bawled into a fist and his face is red.

"WHEN WILL YOU ALL GONNA STOP?! I CAN'T SLEEP BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE SO LOUD, DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?? IT IS TWELVE IN THE MORNING AND I HAVE CHORES TO DO TODAY BUT I CAN'T SLEEP BECAUSE OF-"

His screaming was getting annoying so I grab some mud and throw it at him, it successfully lands on his cheek.

He paused, then his eyes slowly looked at me now he looks super angry.

"WHAT THE HEC-"

"Shut up, you're annoying"

He gritted his teeth and grab some mud on the ground and throw it towards me, I try to dodge but failed, the mud hit my head and it slowly trickled down to my nose.

"HEADSHOT!"

He joined Hexus's team and start throwing muds at me and I do the same.

—End of Flashback—

We were not on good terms at first, we used to hate each other from the bottom of our hearts, but as time goes by we get along so well and now he's my best friend slash brother.

We spent our days together as we grew up, we bake, we read, we fight, we gossip, we trained, and do stupid things together.

And now he's not here.

He said that he will come back but it'll take a long time for him to find the cure for his sickness.

It was already midnight and I was ready to sleep, but I can't. So I stood up from my bed and put on my red cloak then I quietly sneak out of the house and walk to Shela's cave.

"Hey.." she turns her head to me when she heard my voice, she rolled her eyes and ignores me.

"Come on don't be mad, I'm sorry I didn't visit you often these days..." I sit down on the ground and leaned my back on her neck.

" Have you heard? Felix's gone, he's somewhere looking for a cure for his sickness..." I feel her eyes on me as I try to hold back my tears.