Oh my.

He gives me a bright smile as he walks towards me. In his left hand a red cup. ''Hey, pretty angel.'' He says with a smirk as his eyes scanned my angel costume. ''Hello, doctor.'' I say back to him. His eyes light up a little as he steps forward a little. ''What are you drinking?'' I ask him.

''I think this is bacardi with coke.'' He says excited.

''You?''

''Vodka with sprite.'' I say while taking a sip. ''Want a taste?'' I ask him with a little grin on my lips.

''Sure.'' He says. He hands out his red cup and he grabs my red cup. I take a sip from his cup as I kept my eyes on him. He put his lips around my red lipstick stain on the cup as he keeps looking back at me. I blush a little as he takes a big sip from my red cup.

''Nice.'' He lets out hoarse, his eyes focussed on mine. We swap from cups again and I look up when the crowd begans to chant. Wow, I really was in my own world.

The intro of Fietspomp from Klaus Veen was heard loud in the big room, I spotted a little bit of a drunk Max next to the DJ as he fist bumps the air. I think he choose this song.

I bob my head to the song as I throw the last bit of my drink in my mouth. Lando copies me and throws his cup away. ''You want to go out for a smoke?'' He says out of nowhere.

''You didn't smoke last time, you said?'' I say back in his ear, Max put the volume up real loud. Yup, I think he is drunk. ''I don't.'' Lando says in my ear. ''Good boy.'' I say back in his ear.

''Follow me.'' He says while he grabs my hand and drags me through the crowd. My head a little spinning from the amount of alcohol in my blood. Max bobs his heas as he puts on You Know You Like it - Tchami Remix. A girl tries to pull us apart as she grabs Lando his shoulder. ''Lando!!'' She yells excited. Lando tightened his hand on my small hand as he looks back at the girl. She tries to block my sight so I don't see Lando anymore.

''Can you—''

''No, fuck off.'' Lando says as he start to drag me through the crowd again. We take the stairs downstairs as a big hallway was revealed. We walk further into the hallway as it became darker. Lando turns me in one motion as I feel the wall against my back. I feel his thumb caress my cheek bones, he lowers his thumb to my bottom lip as he let it bounce back.

''Let me see how good you can be, angel.'' He says hoarse. I felt the warmth of his breath on my lips. ''Okay, doctor.'' I respond with a grin playing on my lips. He pins me more to the wall, in one motion I feel his soft lips on my lips. He kisses me, full of hunger. Lando opens the door and we slowly walk in whilst kissing.

Lando shuts the door behind him as we walk whilst kissing to the big king size bed. He pushes me down as I feel the soft mattress hit my back. He pushes off his white doctor's coat and throws it away. He moves back to me, his lips coming closer.

''Wait my wings.'' I let his lips go as my hand move to my right shoulder to push my wings off. Lando's hand moves also but then to my left shoulder as he pushes the other cord off my shoulder. He grabs the wings as he throws them on the ground.

His lips connect to my lips again as we start to kiss hungrily. I move my hands to the hem of his scrubs shirt as I take it off. His tanned, muscular chest is visible. His hands move from my hips to my collarbone. His fingers play with the string of my white dress. He moves the dress down as I wiggle to get it off my body.

My white bra visible in clear sight, I watch Lando move back to me after he threw my dress on the ground. His eyes hungrily locked on my chest. ''You like what you see, doctor?'' I say soft as I move my eyes down to his v-line, his pants already getting tight. Oh.. He crawls with his knees more further on the bed as he presses his body against mine.