Sakura

Today's mission was to gather medicinal herbs for the war. The mission was successful and your team decided to take a break. One of your teammate brewed some tea to drink. Unaware of what he threw into the tea kettle you all had checked yourselves into the hospital.

You sat nervously on the exam table covering your crotch as you wait for the doctor.

There was a few quick knocks on the door and the doctor came in. It was Sakura, one of your classmates.

Sakura: Hi y/n. What can I do for you?

Y/n: Umm... well my team and I had some tea after our mission and well...

You removed your hands revealing your swollen member pricking up your pants.

Sakura: What!? How..!? How did this happen?

Y/n: I don't know.. it's been like this since.

Sakura clears her throat.

Sakura: Anything you can tell me then?

Y/n: (teammate name) made some tea after the mission.

Sakura: What was the mission?

Y/n: We were gathering medicinal herbs for the war.

Sakura: What were those herbs?

You handed her a list of the herbs you gathered. Sakura skimmed through the list.

Sakura: It could be possible that they added this herb to the tea.

Y/n: Anything you can do for me Sakura?

Sakura paused to gather her thoughts.

Sakura: I don't know anything that can help with this situation... maybe.. uhh...

Y/n: What is it?

Sakura: We'll have to do this the old way then...

Y/n: Huh?

Sakura blushes as she looked at your erection.

Sakura: Pull..pull down your pants.

You blushed yourself and nervously pulled down your pants.

Sakura stepped closer to you and kneeled down.

Sakura: Spread your legs.

You complied with her orders spreading out your legs revealing your erected member.

Sakura takes a deep breath as she reaches for your cock pulling down the skin and revealed your head.

Sakura lightly whispers: Sorry Sasuke-kun...

She lightly jerks your cock.

Sakura: I'm going to go a bit faster y/n.

She jerks you quicker.

Sakura: Are you hurting at all?

You waved your head saying no.

She strokes your entire member. As she strokes you, your cock begins to leak some pre cum.

Sakura: Looks like we're getting somewhere.

Sakura strokes you even faster. Her hand reaching your base and stopping at your tip. Jerking up and down. You leak more and more with every stroke and shortly she coats your cock lubing you up.

Sakura: Not long now. Go ahead and shoot your load.

Sakura wraps herself behind you and places her other hand on your balls. She jerks you hastily and cradled your balls.