Karin

After a fierce battle with Orochimaru you had been taken for experimentation.

You woke up to find yourself strapped down on a table wearing nothing but a gown. Next to you was a pale man with white hair. His teeth looked very sharp. The next person was a lady with red hair, brown glasses, shorts and lavender shirt.

You couldn't make out what they were saying but it looks like the lady was mad at the fellow.

"Calm down Karin! I'll prep him for you!"

Karin: You better do it right otherwise your gonna get my foot right up your ass!

Karin storms out of the room leaving the man alone with you.

"Yeesh.. one of these days I'm gonna leave her here to shrivel. Okay let's get started. Uhhh..."

The man picks up some vials to inspect them. As he looked closer a earthquake shook the place making him drop the vials.

Multiple glass shatters**

"Dang it Sasuke! Why are you training at a time like this!? Better find another.."

He searches the cabinets for another vial.

"Ah close enough."

As he pulled out the vial he knocked over another vial shattering on the ground.

**Cling!**

"Crap!"

The man opened the vial and inserted the needle to get draw out some of the potion. He drew out the liquid inside and tipped the needle getting the air out.

"Sorry buddy orders are orders."

He gave you the shot and untied the bandage around your arm.

"There! I'm all done here. Have fun with whatever!"

Before he left the room he took a quick sniffle of the air.

"Hmm... Why does it smell so pretty in here?"

He turned the lights off and left the room.

You tried to break free but the restraints were too tough. There was nothing you could do but wait for whatever that comes through those doors.

As you sat in the dark you feel your face and body shift as if you were changing into someone or something else..

...

It felt like an eternity until someone came at the door.

Knock knock**

The door popped opened and the lights turned on.

"Alright are you ready for... HEH!?"

You look up to see it was that red haired lady Karin.

Karin: Sasuke-kun!?

You look at the mirror beside you and noticed you didn't look like you at all. You looked exactly like Sasuke. You look at your body and noticed the gown covering you had shifted over revealing your hard shaft.

Karin blushes looking away but glances back.

Karin: (Sasuke.. so vulnerable.. so sexy.. his.. cock.. HIS COCK!)

Karins eyes widen as she gazed at your cock. She steps closer drooling as she leans closer to your body.

Karin: (So this is Sasuke-kuns wonderful cock..) Looks so tasty...

You try to talk but could only utter.

Karin: (YES! Stay calm now Karin... got to play this right...) I'm going to taste you first Sasuke-kun.