Tsunade

Today was a day to celebrate. The Hidden Leaf village had just finished preparations for the incoming war. You had just gotten home from drinking and eating with the gang.

Somehow you managed to get yourself into your home. You had a lot to drink so your barely holding onto yourself. You stumble onto your couch and dropped flat onto it. Before you could call it a night there was a knock on the door. You leap out of couch to see who it was. As you opened the door it was lady Tsunade that stood before you. You could tell she has been drinking too from her breath.

Tsunade: Hello y/n, how was your evening?

Y/n: Good. What can I do for you lady Tsunade?

Tsunade: I came by to see if you made it home.

Y/n: I did. Thank you for checking in on me.

Tsunade: Would you like to make it a even better night?

Y/n: How would that happen?

Tsunade lets herself in. Pushing you back and kicked the door closed. Her enormous tits pressed against your chest.

Tsunade: Like this y/n.

She leans in and smothers your lips with hers. You try to resist but she already has your head locked with her hand. Her other hand makes her way from your back to your tight butt cheek. She pushes you back until you collapsed onto the couch. She climbs onto your lap. Her warm hot body now sat on your slowly erecting member. She continues smothering her lips with yours.

Before you knew it she began grinding her body on your crotch. Your member began to swell up against her body.

Tsunade: Oh. Someone wants these lips somewhere else...

Tsunade drops down onto her knees looking at your hard erection.

Tsunade: It looks so big already.. I wonder how big it'll be without these pants...

She pulls down your pants revealing your fully engorged cock. She gazes at your cock as she places her hand at the base.

Tsunade: So big.. Maybe I'll tease you a bit..

Tsunade leans in kissing your tip and lightly strokes the base of your cock.

You sat still as you watch lady Tsunade play with your cock.

Tsunade licks the underside of your head and circles it. Her hand strokes you a little further from your base. Her other hand now placed under your balls cradling them.

You let out a small moan.

Her lips now wrapped your head bobbing up and down. Her tongue still teasing the opening of your head. Her grip tightens around your balls and cock stroking you faster.

You place your hand onto her head pulling her hair into a ponytail. You moan in pleasure from Tsunades wet juicy mouth sucking you.

She takes more of your cock inside her mouth. She bobs her head quicker. She swirls her tongue around your head. Her wet lips gets your member wetter as she bobs her head. She places her hand onto your belly. Your balls tingle more as she cradles them.

Your breathing sped up. Your moaning grew as she has gobbled up your entire member. Gagging your hard cock into her throat.

You let out a grunt each time she gagged your cock in her mouth. She bobbles her head faster, swallowing your entire cock gagging every time she hits your base.

You grunt harder as the pleasure overtakes you.

Tsunade pulls her lips away from your cock and strokes it.