40 (FINAL)

Jungwon

Jay didnt even hold back like he did before and now I can't even get up. My eyes were open as I stare at the sunrise from my window.

I slowly move my body to look at the other side. Why am I hurting all over?

And where the heck is the demon who gave me this pain?

"Jongseong?"

I called but no one answered. I used some of my powers to heal myself and get up to put some clothes on.

I went downstairs and everything was eerily quiet. Where is he?

I went to the kitchen and immediately, a smile crept up my face when I saw him on the stove cooking something.

"Why didn't you respond when I call you?"

He turn to look at me and smiled before coming closer and hugging me.

"I just want you to rest more . . I plan to bring up our breakfast. ."

I nodded as I just let myself be engulfed in his hug.

"You smell . . . "

Immediately, I detached myself from him as I sniff myself and oh goodness I smell. I forgot to shower.

"I'll be right back"

I limped my way to the bathroom and into the prepared bath with warm water and bubbles.

This feels great.

After bath, I went back to the bed and not long after, Jay came in with our food.

He looked sad tho.

"Love?"

"Gena . . she called . . she left trying to search for her twin. . . I'm just sad that she has to go through this. . "

"Hey . . even for a short time I've known her, she is a strong woman angel-demon"

He laughed as he prepared the food and we dig in. I sure hope Gena will soon find her twin.

After breakfast we heard noises downstairs making us immediately rushed there to check.

"Hey guys!"

I immediately ran to our house mates as I hug then along with the kids. I'm guilty because I literally just left them with my friends without context.

"We missed you guys"

But one of us certainly is not feeling well.

I look at Jay and he seems to understand when he called for Heeseung hyung who is looking at everyone and their partners.

"Wonnie . . . I miss you"

I knelt to Jongseong's level before I bop his nose and he laughed.

"I missed you too. . how have you been?"

He look around as if searching for someone before turning to look at me.

"I'm fine . . but sshhh don't tell anyone, but Jungwon, my baby is off limits"

I laughed at how serious he sounds.

And speaking of baby Jungwon, he ran towards Jongseong and jumped on his back. Now I can literally see them growing up to be great friends or even more.

"Hey Jungwon, can you explain to us what really happened? Why you and Jay suddenly kick us out the house"

I turn to look at Jake hyung who spoke before I tell the kids to go upstairs for a while