Twenty

Jay

I had a great dream last night, in that dream, Jungwon and I grew old together and that is amazing to think about. I open my eyes the next morning expecting my black room but instead I was met with a blinding white everything. Since when did my room change color?

I look around then I felt weight on my arm and when I look at it, I almost gasp in shock. An angel was sleeping peacefully in my arms and I don't know if I should place my palm on his cheek or bop his nose or ruffle his hair.

I recall past night's events and I should say, last night is amazing. I mean after Junhui hyung told me about the high possibilities of us being together without him recalling his past memories, I was all over the moon and I'm so happy. Also, I am glad he still felt the same, well he's cursed to but I know we could be happy even just then before everything will be against our will.

I will still try to decode the way to undo the curse as stated in the scroll and what hyung told me. I know the answer is lying there somewhere but I just don't know what it meant.

Jungwon moved from his sleep a bit making him scoot closer and that's when I realized that he had no blanket covering him. I cover him with his blanket as I continue to stare and drift of to my daydream.

I just hope I won't be stupid and reveal my whole identity to him. I want him to remember me but after speaking with my hyung, I realize he could make new memories with me. For the past lives he lived, I always will be an idiot and accidentally reveal my identity. I always thought that our first memory is everything that I always miss out on our new ones.

Now, I want to feel like falling in love for the first time again. I think it's better that way.

I'm confusing right?

I always have a plan but somehow, I won't do as I planned.

I felt Jungwon hug me by the waist making me look at him and I smile.

"Good morning. . "

I whispered kissing his hair as he let out soft giggles.

"Get up now, you still have things to say to make everyone downstairs calm from what happen yesterday. Your brothers might pay you a visit at the same time"

He look up at me before burying his face on the side of my neck as my grip around him tighten as his breath fanned my neck.

I felt his lips softly giving my neck a few pecks here and there before placing a kiss on my jawline.

He immediately jump off the bed and into the shower as just laugh and enter my bedroom to also have a bath.

I went to my desk and open my book before starting to write on it.

Today's a happy day for me. I will make most of my time spending it with Jungwon. I am taking the risk and try to divert his memory to our new ones.

I changed into my regular clothes before stepping out my room just in time for Jungwon to also come out his room and when he saw me, a smile broke out his face making me do the same. Seeing him smiling like that makes me happy.

I was shocked however when he come up to me, wrap his arms around my neck and place a kiss on my lips. I stayed still for a few seconds before grabbing him by the waist and respond as I smiled.

I could get used to this you know.

"Come on, everyone should be downstairs"

He grabbed my hand as we walk downstairs and indeed everyone immediately shot their eyes towards us making me nudge Jungwon to speak.