24

Jungwon

We reached the hospital just in time as the baby is still crying. I ran with him in my arms towards the emergency room as Jay and the other six are in the car.

"Doctor. . he's burning and is crying non stop . ."

The doctor immediately attended to the baby as he performs some medical stuff on him. I stood in front of the door where the baby is and not long after, Jay, together with the other six boys enter and I immediately ran towards his open arms.

The blind boy looks so clueless of his surroundings while the other five are just clinging onto each other.

"Do you think they'll be ok?"

I asked and I heard him hum in response before a light kiss was placed on my head.

"They're gonna be fine. After the baby will be healed and we knew everyone's names, we can bring them to an orphanage. . "

I look at the boys one by one and the bond between them is very much evident and is very strong. If we drop them by any orphanage, there are high chances that they will be separated.

I release from the hug as I brought out my phone and dial my hyung's number.

"Jungwon?"

"Kookie hyung. .  how are you?"

"I'm fine bub. . . I'm just out the conference room. . why? Do you need anything?"

"No hyung. . I am just wondering, about our old house?  . . you know our house before the penthouse?"

"Ah yes. . it is still intact . . thing is, that has been empty for years now. . why?"

"Its still ours right? Can I use it?"

"Of course.  .  . you have the keys so you can use it. ..  Wait. . for what?"

I let out a laugh as I look at the boys whose eyes followed the tray of food a nurse is pushing forward.

"Can I let some boys use it? I mean we don't need it anymore right? . .I'll explain to you in person ok? . . "

"Fine. . I trust you Jungwon. . . whoever that friend you wanna help get a house, then they better be good friends"

"Of course hyung . . thank you"

After I hung up, I look at Jay who just finished talking to the doctor.

"What was that?"

"Doctor said, he's malnourished and needed more vitamins so he prescribed some for him. Plus he's dehydrated. . . I think we really have to feed them"

"Then will the baby be out soon?"

"Yes snowball. . . I will just get his medicine, pay the fee and we can go..  By the way, who did you call a while ago?"

"Ah . . my hyung and good news, they allowed me to give them the old house we used to live in as their shelter . . ."

"That's great . . wait for me here then"

When he left, I turn towards the boys and they all look uneasy.

"Can you tell me your names?"

I asked and they all look at each other before the oldest, I assume spoke up.

"We don't know . . no one called us names. . . but we made names for ourselves. . . They just call me deer hyung . . he's eagle hyung. . he's puppy hyung, . .  he's penguin hyung . . . foxy hyung . . bunny hyung and the baby has no name"