Chapter 39 - The Start

YuZhi kicked open the apartment door and hauled TangShi inside by the hand, not giving her a second to slide her shoes off after a strained ride home in an Uber. They had behaved, sat side by side holding hands, and counted the miles until they could be alone again, reserved and respectful of their driver. YuZhi had been tapping his thumb on his thigh like a mad man, riled up, and impatient about getting TangShi home.

He pushed her against the wall hard and began kissing her mercilessly. Letting out everything he had held back while counting the seconds to getting her here after they left the bar and then some. Unleashing everything that had pent up with not being able to devour her after the explosion of emotions. Pinning her, sliding her hands up to hold by her head and exploring the taste and feel of her as though he couldn't get enough.

TangShi responded, moaning under her breath when he released her lips and began nibbling and sucking her jawline and neck. Inching his way down and setting her body on fire. No longer doubting anything anymore and completely zone din on picking up where they left off so he could wipe that asshole Rong Cai out of mind for eternity.

It was clear that each was sobering up but not completely and inhibitions had been tossed aside the second they confessed their feelings. YuZhi let her go and instead started sliding off his jacket without tearing his mouth from her skin. TangShi clung to him, her fingers tracing that broad chest and eagerly pulled at his buttons to encourage him to undress. Aware of what she wanted him to do and no longer shy about it. She was consumed by this need to finally let him have all of her. Surging with her love for him.

She liked this liquid bravery the drinks had given her, and she succumbed to the way his hands searched out and caressed her body, skimming her ass and pulling her tight into him as they continued their hot make out session. Lost in passion and consumed by need.

YuZhi peeled her from the wall after a few minutes of groping and grinding on each other, arms wrapped around one another with TangShi's fingers running through his hair to entangle him to her. She was getting bolder by the second, even initiating further kisses and copying his way of moving from mouth to throat to deliver seductive pecks and nibbles as she undid his clothes. Winding him up so he couldn't think straight, and sheer instinct was taking over.

YuZhi leaned down, slipping both palms under her butt and picked her up, squeezing her in against his body as she automatically lifted her legs and wrapped them around him to hold on. Stuck together bodily and by the lips, neither aware of anything else around them as they pushed their heated hormones further on.

YuZhi backed up, and without opening his eyes or stopping their kissing he managed to carry her into the nearest bedroom which was his. Kicking off his shoes, while tending to her mouth, and then feeling out the bed with his foot before kneeling on it and managing to lay her down on it without breaking away. He climbed carefully over the top of her and started undoing his own shirt fully, dipping his head to lick and kiss her throat and clavicles, his caresses moving down to search out her cleavage.

TangShi wriggled under his touch, her eyes closed so she could savor his touch, her body exploding with heat and insane aching, and she impatiently pulled at his belt to help him undress faster. Scraping her nails down his exposed abs and savoring the perfection of his physique. YuZhi caught her hand, stopping her, and moved back so he could bodily flip her over with a firm maneuver, unzipping her dress before leaning back down and tasting every inch of exposed skin as he pulled it. Igniting goosebumps all over and electrifying her senses.

He helped her slide it down from her curvy figure, exposing her light colored lace underwear and she mentally high fived Linlin for being the one to force her into buying and wearing only the nicest of lingerie under her clothes. Telling her it was like an invisible confidence booster and now she was glad this was how he got to see her undressing. Turning back to him as he visually devoured every part of her with appreciation. His fingers skimming the edge of her lace panties, up her stomach and cupping her breast before sliding a hand under her to unclip the bra.