Chapter 38- The New Year's Eve Party

Start from the beginning

"Well I just don't want to be underdressed, but then I don't want to be overdressed," he runs his hand through his yet to be styled hair. He is nervous.

"Shane you really don't have to be nervous, I'll text Shanelle and ask," I kiss his cheek before going over to my bedside table I take off the dress and place is in the long bag that has Shane's shirt and tie in it. I grab my phone off the bedside table and quickly text Shanelle to ask her what Blake is wearing.

Going into the closet where I had first changed into the first dress I tried on, I pick up my leggings and U of T crew neck sweater. I throw my Toms out the door so I don't forget that I want to wear those to the hotel. Picking up the heels that I want to wear with my dress tonight, I place them in the bag that is on the bed. Hearing the ding on my phone signifying that I got a new text message goes off. I walk into the bathroom and begin to gather all my stuff that I need. "Shane my phone just went off, can you go see what Shanelle said?" He laughs at me as I make a weird face at the makeup brush I just picked up, it was all dirty. Dusting it off and being satisfied with the cleanliness of it, I place it in my bag and put the rest of my necessities in there, along with the ones Shane gathered together for himself. Coming back into the room Shane is folding a pair of jeans and putting them in the bag along with my other clothes that I put in there for tomorrow.

"Did you put all my stuff in there?" He asks as I put our toiletries in the bag.

"I did,"

I smile at him and he pulls me in close to me, though just before he seems like he's going to kiss me he whispers, "what would I do without you?" and then proceeds to kiss me.

_______

"So are all these people going to be super high class?" Shane asks as we park my car in front of the expensive hotel. Shane meets me at the front of the car as he hands the keys to my car over to the valet driver.

"Well maybe, some people from high school I knew are going to be here that Shanelle and Blake still talk to, I'm not sure if they are still the same as in high school when their parent paid for everything they ever asked for," I roll my eyes at the thought of some of the girls that I knew in high school and how they are doing now.

"Wait you went to that privet school that's in the middle of downtown?" Nodding and rolling my eyes at the thought of going back to that death hole.

"Every girl in my whole school wished they could have gone there," he laughs as we walk up to the front desk of the fancy hotel. Once we get checked in we make our way to the elevator.

"Everyone was just really stuck up because they knew they had money in their name," rolling my eyes as I push the button for the elevator. Apparently, we are on the twentieth floor.

"I just hope we have a good time," Shane takes my hand in his that isn't occupied by our bags.

"We will," I smile at him as the elevator doors open and we exit down to our room. Opening the door I'm faced with a very expensive looking styled room. Walking in the first thing I see is to my left and it is the bathroom, there are two sinks that are like bowls that are mounted on top the counter with a walk in shower. All the tile is very dark colored and just gives off the feeling of being expensive. Continuing on into the room the wall where the bed is up against is completely covered in dark wood. The window that is overlooking the downtown core is completely glass and seems completely unreal. The flat screen TV is huge and is on the wall hung so perfectly across from the bed. Turning around and facing the bed I see Shane how is now sprawled out on the king-sized bed.

"This is perfect," he smiles from his position.

"It really is," I observe all around me. Walking towards Shane I sit on the edge of the bed before I'm pulled on top of him.