The Thorn of Summer Rose

Summer was crying holding your dead body as Yang was thing to comfort a crying Ruby while trying to calm her own self down as tears comes down.

Pyrrha was crying she felt responsible since she gave you the medicine.

Ozpin: Mrs.Nikos. When you got the medicine was something unusual?

Pyrrha; I....I....I.....

Yang: Pyrrha...it wasn't your fault. You had no idea. Please if there anything unusual please tell us.

Pyrrha: Well...I had to wait two hours. The nurse said the supply disappeared.

Oobleck was getting the pill out of you without cutting you open.

Thankfully but extremely luckily there was a tiny bit of the pill.

He takes a look at it and gets it to the lab.

Summer was still crying holding your body.

Summer: ...I love you....I love you my gravity prince....I love you...

- Later -

Summer was in the medical bay as the doctor laid  your dead body on the bed.

The doctor left as Summer was still holding your hands.

She heard the door open and she looks to see Roman.

Roman:...........you.....you weren't joking....

He slowly walked towards her.

Roman: He....he gone? Just like that? No goodbye?

Summer: I know...I can't believe it myself. Something wrong though he was getting better and he was taken away.

She held your hand more.

Roman was tearing up as he looks at your dead body and see the pill Oobleck was looking at.

Roman walked up to it and examine it.

His teeth slowing cling to each other as he shakes in anger.

Roman: What happened.

Summer: He asked for the shade to be down...then he was writing sloppy and his face was pale then he puked out blood then....then...

Tears drops on your face as Summer sobs more.

Roman: He was murdered.

Summer looks at him shocked.

Summer: Who would murder a man who was extremely ill? He was loved and respected by everyone here.

Roman: He was poisoned. This is Grimm Rose Summer.

Summer eyes widen.

Roman: These are very hard to come by and Beacon don't let it in. In fear of it attracting grimm's.

Summer eyes narrowed and she grips her hands tights.

Roman: I don't know where it comes from though. They been seen everywhere nowadays now....Summer you ok?

Summer:....do me a favor. Watch Ruby for a while.

Roman: Ummm ok? Ozpin let me stay for a bit to help but why do you want me to watch her?

Summer: I'm going to avenge my husband.

She gets up and grabbed her weapon with a dark look.

Roman: Summer?

She then walked off.

Roman: *Sigh* why am I always stuck babysitting the brat? Why can't Qrow get off his ass?!