The Death of a Maiden

Yang was watching the big storm happening in the forest.

Yang: It really pouring down today.

Roman: That what happens when you don't use sun dust. But nooooo Jacques must suck Ironwood dick so he can keep it.

Ruby was luckily not paying attention to him and didn't hear that.

Ruby was still crying hugging a plushie you gave her as a kid.

- Bandit Camp -

Thunder was heard and lighting was striking.

With each strike of the blades there was a new lighting.

Summer: YOU KILLED HIM FOR WHAT?! FOR WHAT?!

Her attacks were aggravated and she didn't even gave Raven a chance to breath as she was ruthless in her attacks.

Raven: THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU KNOW ME MORE THAN THAT SELFISH BASTARD!!!

Summer: SELFISH?! HE WAS THE MOST SELFLESS MAN I EVER MET!!!

Raven: THEN YOU OBVIOUSLY WERE NEVER TOLD THE TRUTH ABOUT OUT DIVORCE!!!

Summer she kicks Raven in the face as Raven held her face feeling blood coming down her nose.

Summer: Let me guess. He chose to stay with Yang.

Raven:....how did you know that?

Summer: Because Qrow told me. That you wanted Yang to grow cold. So you hope the illness would kill him extremely quick so Yang would be cold and you can bring her into your dead family.

Raven: The weak die while the strong survives. Join me Summer. We can destroy beacon together. All you have to do is Kill Ruby prove to me you don't have a weakness!

Summer saw red and used her semblance to rushed towards Raven and slammed her scythe through Raven and into a tree.

Raven spat out blood as she was running dangerously low on her own Aura. Her maiden powers just wasn't strong enough to fight the Summer maiden powers.

Summer saw a Grimm Rose nearby and picked it up.

Raven: What are you doing?

Summer: It what you said.

Raven shakes in pure fear seeing Summer cold silver eyes.

Summer: The weak dies while the strong survives. Who the weak one now.

She shoved the Rose into Raven mouth and forced aura down to make her swallow it.

Raven eyes widen as she grabbed Summer hands and tried to pry it off her.

Summer was breathing heavily and watched Raven eyes panicking and having flashbacks.

- Flashback -

Y/N: Summer....I might not be alive for long.

Summer: It alright. I will be with you till the end.

You got on your knees as the forest glows.

Summer: Y-Y/N?

Y/N: Summer...will you make me the happiest ill man in the world and....

You showed her a ring with her symbol on it in the form a blood Diamond.

Y/N: Marry me?

Summer just jumped on you and kissed you passionately as you kissed back.

—————

Yang was watching blue clue and ran to Summer crying.

Summer: What wrong Yang?

Yang: I-It Steve....

Summer: What about Steve?

Yang: He leaving.

Summer watched and saw Steve was going to college.

Summer: Oh dear. He not gone.

Yang sniffles looking at her.

Summer: Yes sometimes friends go to find there destiny. Steven will always be your friend.

She gently touched her heart.

Summer: As long as you keep them here. Their never gone.

Yang hugs Summer still crying a bit.

Summer hums a lullaby as she gently pets her hair. Slowly petting Yang blonde hair as Yang closed her eyes following sleep.

Summer then gently lays her down on the couch and pulls a blanket over her and kissed her head.

Summer: Sweet dream Yang. I love you like your my own.

She then walked towards the kitchen after putting on one of Yang favorite episodes in case she woke up soon.

—————

Summer was washing the dishes. She got mad at Yang and you for not cleaning Yang room which was a total mess.

You walked in with Yang.

Y/N: Hon. We....

Summer: No...I'm sorry...I lost my temper.

Yang hugs Summer.

Y/N: You never seems to care about it like Raven always wanted Yang to clean her room...why the sudden change.

Summer: Because...she needs to make room for another person.

Yang: another.....

Your eyes widen.

Y/N: You...you mean.

Summer got on her knees and put Yang hands on her stomach.

Summer: Yang your going to have a sibling soon.

Yang was smiling brightly.

Yang: IM GOING TO HAVE A BABY SISTER LIKE I ALWAYS WANTED?!

Summer: I don't know the gender yet....but I have a feeling it a girl.

You hugged Summer with Yang.

- Flashback ends -

Summer was breathing heavily and still refusing Raven to puke out the Rose.

Summer: You took him away from me. From Yang. From Ruby. All because this damn way of life you want. The strong duty is to protect the weak. YOU KNOW THIS!!! THIS IS THE DUTY OF THE HUNTRESSES!! YOU WANT TO LIVE LIKE THIS?! THEM DIE DIE LIKE A WEAK PATHETIC COWARD THAT RUNS FROM HER PROBLEMS THAT ALL YOU DO IS RUN AWAY YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT HIM!!! YOU ONLY CARE ABOUR YOURSELF ROT IN OBLIVION OR HELL I DONT CARE!!!

Raven visions was really blurry as she felt her heart exploded and she puked through Summer hands.

Summer felt the blood on her face and see Raven slid down the tree dead as her blood drips from her face as the rose came out of her mouth and slowly started consuming her. That was the true final symptom. The Rose absorbed your body if you can't overcome it.

But no one knew that.

Summer then slowly walked towards the medical bay as her tears came out.

Her husband avenged....but it didn't bring him back.

( Well that it for this chapter.

What will happen next?

Anyway I hope you enjoyed it and I will see you all in the next chapter.)