Chapter 15

Katrina Dream

.

.

.

.

I was running deep into the wood until I was ready to leave. I ran into this house and transform to a human and gave Winter a kiss. I looked at her and she was holding a baby boy. I stared at him and looked at Winter.

Katrina:Baby whos son is he?

Winter(Laughs):Baby this is our son.

Katrina:H-How?

Winter:You planted your seeds in me babe. You turned me so during birth I wouldn't be in pain.

Katrina:I- I did.

Winter:Are you okay baby? (Kisses Katrina)

Katrina:Yea of course. (Holds our son) What his name?

Winter:Babe you don't know your own son name? You must been working heavily. Ha-Kun. You named him because it means rooted in intelligence.

Katrina:I like Min-Jun.

Winter:Babe we went through this okay? That's his name and thats final. I'm holding a knife.

Katrina(Puts Ha-Kun in his crib):What are you making?

Winter:You a smoothie since you took out the trash and cleaned up without me asking.

Katrina:I don't want a smoothie. (Stares at Winter) Babe your booty got bigger.

Winter:I do squats and you smash it almost every night. Well too late I alright got the stuff ready.

Katrina:I can't have you(Sucks on winter neck)

Winter(Whimpers):I'm still sore from two nights ago. (Grip on Katrina wrist)

Katrina:I love it when you whimper. (Sucks on Winter neck leaving a hickey on her favorite spot)

Winter(Whimpers again and softly moans):K-katrina...

Katrina:Hm?

Winter(Takes a deep breath):10 minutes. An you do that? We have to watch Ha-Kun.

Katrina:Baby i only need 5.

Winter pulled me on our couch and started to kiss me while gently putting the strap inside of her. I felt movement which made me wake up.

Sua:Your just like your father. Might wanna fix that. The both of you.

Siyeon(Looks down):O-oh

Katrina(looks down as well blushing)

Winter:Babe you was whimpering in your sleep. Are you okay?

Katrina:Are you pregnant?

Winter:Ani. Wae?

Katrina:Nothing.

Winter:So is that what you was sleeping about? Me pregnant or something.

Katrina:We had a kid together and our own place but I won't get into that.

Winter:Amd what else happened? (Smirks)

Katrina:Your ass got bigger.