Chapter 9

Its been weeks since I've seen my daughter and Sua. I sighed knowing Sua said she never wanted to see me again. I walked into my house and headed to my room and took a shower. After the shower I checked my phone to have over 200 calls and over 300 messages.

Texting Katrina

Katrina:Dad! Please say ur alive!!
Dad!!! Appa!!! I'm missing u please respond!
Its getting lonely w/o u. Ur my only parent. Please respond. It can just be us again. I won't let any1 break ur heart again.

Siyeon:Hey Bunny.

Kat:Dad!! Wya?

Siyeon:Home.

Kat:I'm otw. Can winter come?

Siyeon:Ofc. See you soon.

Texting Sua🥵🥰

Sua:Wen u get the change we need to talk...

Siyeon:Wen?

Sua:R u open RN?

Siyeon:Yeah... But Katrina is coming wit Winter.

Sua:I'll see u soon Siyeon...

Siyeon:Yea sure...

I tossed my phone and took a deep breath. I pet my puppy and looked at Sua puppy who was in thd caged. I felt bad and let the puppies out and headed downstairs. Katrina ran and open the door and ran into my arms. We hugged for a little until and bit my arm.

Siyeon:Ouch!!!

Katrina:A week!!! A week?!?!

Siyeon:Mian...

Sua:Katrina did you stay in Winter room last night?

Winter:That isn't for you to worry about if she did or not. You was to focus on Alex anyway. Maybe you should tell Siyeon that you was planning to date him and keep Katrina away from me because you thought she could be dangerous.

Sua:W-winter.

Winter:Why do you always ruin something thats so good to me?

Sua:I was just asking Winter okay? I promise.

Winter(rolls eyes):Yeah sure...

Katrina(looks down):Sua why are you here?

Sua:To talk to Siyeon.

Siyeon(Looks down):Just go with him...

Sua:I don't want him okay? I'm just shocked that your a wolf let a lone a different breed. A dangerous one.

Siyeon:If i wanted to kill you I would've done it by now Kim Bora.

Sua:Your telling me I swallowed wolf nut?!? Also had wolf nut inside me?!??