He grind his teeth in anger.

The drawing of a dick on his face stung his eyes like an acid. "Brat!"

His shout echoed in the whole house.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Shin happily played with his new toys. His lips curving from time to time. It's really the first time he had played toys like this.

Being his father's son is also not easy. He would train martial arts, even proper etiquette, and many more that he really sucks at.

His father can't even buy him a toy, much less spend time with him.

After a few minutes of playing, he finally yawned. He look at his bedroom.

His mother's house is pretty big. And somehow shin felt this place is a real home. With an annoying uncle and a.. mother.

He did not know what to do. He is just a child, who had the normal thinking of any child out there.

He wants to play, eat sweets, watch cartoons,.. he just want to do the things he had never done before.

Shin is bored, look around the room and yawned. Then be look at his toys and squinted his eyes.

Huh.. right.

He started to estimate the toys price, hey hey hey!

He suddenly stood up. Why didn't he think of that?!

"1 million star coins.. 500k star coins.." he started to add the prices while pointing at the items.

Then his eyes widened in disbelief. "20 million star coins!!!"

Oh my gosshhh!! His mother might be quite rich!!

For him who is the son of a underworld leader, 20 million is a small amount. But still.. shin thought his mother have a normal life except for her looks and bearing.

But still, buying him toys that's worth 20 million star coins!!

Shin jump down from his bed. Wearing his blue pajama set, he looked for Kaels door. Opened it, he stopped when he heard a click inside.

"Who's there?" Shin was also surprised to hear his mother's voice this cold.

"It's me..." Shin opened the door and stuck out his head. He only saw his mother laying down on the bed. Reading a book.

"Need something?" Waahh! She is really so gorgeous!

"I.. wanna sleep.. with you.." shin used all his courage to say that. His face slightly turn red.

Even kael froze at her son's request.

There was a moment of silence. Until kael coughed and cleared her throat to ease the tension. "Well.. okay. If that's what you want"

Shin jump on the bed. Laid down beside her and close his eyes. He thought that he might not be able to sleep easily. But after just a few seconds, smelling his mother's unique scent made his eyes heavy.

Before he could sleep, there was a sudden realisation. Hey.. that sound.. isn't that the sound of a gun?

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kaels sighed watching the boy.

She out down the book, stood up and opened the door to the veranda. The cold wind made her sober a bit.

Her eyes squinted at the thought of shins father. Gio is right, it's better to meet the child's father. But.. she took out her phone and made a call.

"Yes hello" robins joyful voice came. He must really been in a good mood. "I am so happy that you made the school a lot better. Hehehe.. "

"No worries. Robin I need you're help."

"Oh? Sure sure.." (≧▽≦)

"Can you look for the father of this child? And I want the result fast." Kael send him an image.

There was a moment of silence. "Heh.." robin chuckled. "Funny.. he looks a little like you"

"Find his father for me then the rest,.. I'll do it myself."

"Well. Ok."

Kael rub her palm on her face because of the sudden frustration. A son, and then what's next?

Kael really hopes it will not be another son or a daughter.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Brandon wanted to strangle all the students in his school. Ever since that woman came, the whole school was different from before!

In just two days! Two days!

Where is the school he had ruled? That woman.. ugh!! The most unusual thing is he can't even bear a grudge on her!!

Not a single speck of hatred!

Brandon had been so frustrated in the last two days.

Area 31 is a place where mostly gangsters go.

But also those rebellious second rich generation who wants to look for some excitement in life.

People dying there is normal everyday. Brandon had been going there for a year now, so he was a little famous in that part.

When he was busy thinking, a familiar figure caught his eyes.

He blinked. It seems like he is already so drunk to see his mother, who thinks of herself as a woman of aristocrat, come here in this dirty place.

But.. he really is not imagining it.  Right?

He squinted this eyes and stood up. Followed her figure.

He saw his mother sitting Infront of a cloaked man. He watch them talking for a moment.

Then suddenly, his mother stood up and shouted at him. Then left.