Chapter 30

Gbf/n= guy bestfriends name
---------------------------------------------------------
Mia's pov;
It's been 3 days since the Envy and Rg/n incident. After the Otogi's showed up and took Y/n into emergency surgery on his back, he fell into a coma state and hasn't been allowed to be seen. Of course the injury wasn't life threatening or deep, well other than the shoulder. The Otogi's said he'll make a full recovery. The warden is going to put 16 and 30 into solitary while leaving my brother alone. She's filed and rolled it out as self-defense and protection of her and Mitsuru. I was studying for my college exams in the office, when supervisor walked in pissed and sat down on the couch. "Cell 13 again?" I asked.

"Yeah, they keep trying to find your brother" He replied.

"I figured" I said.

"I get they're worried but they need to learn to wait" He said.

"Yeah but they grown very close to my brother" I said.

"I know but they're doubling my workload" He said.

Uno's pov;
"Uno" Jyugo said.

"We're going to try again, let's go" I said.

"We can't, Y/n can't be seen yet and we'll just get caught again" Rock said.

I punched the wall and yelled. "Damn it!".

"We're all worried about him, Uno but the only thing we can do is wait" Rock said.

"The Otogi's said he'll make a full recovery but he's just in a coma" Nico said.

"I know! But we could've done something... He's been there for us and we pull him into our crap all the time, but the one time we could've helped him. We couldn't even get near him!" I said.

"Uno" Jyugo said.

"Hey.... Do you guys remember how we met him?" Nico asked.

"Yeah... Yeah I remember" I replied.

~Flashback~
"Alright, you four got a new cellmate" Hajime mentioned.

"New cellmate?!" We asked.

"Yes, so behave" Hajime replied. He looks out of the cell. "Come on get in there, number 6".

"Yeah, yeah I hear ya" We hear him say, before he walks in.

"He looks normal" Nico whispered to us.

"Don't let it fool you. He could be a killer" Jyugo whispered.

"I can hear you and I'm not a killer" The new guy said.

"No fighting understand" Hajime said.

"We get it!" We said. The new guy goes over to one side of the cell and sets his stuff down. "Hey new guy" Jyugo said.

"Oh not calling me a killer anymore?" He asked.

"Sorry about that" Jyugo laughed nervously.