Chapter 26

(Manga spoilers)
Jyugo's pov;
Waiting in front of the door that leads out of building 5's basement, I put my hands on the door and slowly pushed it open. Hajime immediately grabbed me by the shoulder and pulled me back to catch Enki's fist. "You again. Just when I thought we'd gotten outside, I get greeted with this. Those are some pretty flashy moves, well? You ape bastard" Hajime said.

"Get out of my way" Enki ordered.

"I don't plan on listening to someone who's out for blood" Hajime replied.

Enki uses his other hand to target me but I felt a hard tug from the left side. "I get that you're targeting this guy, and that you're seriously trying to kill him. But you know, that's not like you at all, Enki. No matter what kind of reason you might have, you would never kill a human being that's the Enki Goku I know" Samon says, as he puts me down. A huge blust came at me but somehow I survived it by dodging. "The hell are you doing! Hurry up and get out of here! Actually, why the hell are you even here?! Just get away from here for now! Head straight back to the basement!" Samon ordered as he looked back at me. I got back up and ran away from them.

Samon's pov;
"Geez, what the hell is that asshole Hajime doing?" I questioned. I look back around to Enki gone. "Damn." I ran looking for my brother until i found him with Noriko, then saw Hajime, Kenshirou, and Kiji trapped by Noriko's art technique. I went over to them and removed Noriko's technique that she had attached."What the hell are you doing, Hajime?" I asked.

"Same to you, why the hell did you run from Enki" Hajime asked.

"Shaddup! I had alot to deal with, too" I replied.

"Hold it, Samon! What's with that woman? She's your acquaintance, isn't she?! Just how am I supposed to defend against that weird art! Geez!" Kiji complains behind me.

"Shut it! I don't know why Noriko's here, either. Saving you is a pain, so don't get caught again, got it?" I say.

"What, did you guys really get caught by that woman?" Hajime asked.

"So did you!!!" Kenshirou and Kiji shouted.

"More importantly, what's going on right now?" Kiji asked.

"No idea but, you can probably say that it's similar to what happened earlier this year" Hajime replied, while inmate number 15 started to look similar or the same from the new year's tournament.

"Hold it! Why did that kid get like that again? What's the meaning of this?! No way! I don't want to go through a huge strife like that again" Kiji said.

"Geez. He's such a pain each and every time" Hajime said, while cracking his knuckles.

I thought he was going to do the same thing to 15 like he did at the new year's tournament so I grabbed the back of Hajime's head and slammed it to the ground and shouted. "Don't you dare!".

"Oww! The hell are you doing!?" Hajime asked.

"That's our line! Whose fault do you think it is that we had such a bad experience last time!! Do you want to be put under house arrest again!" Me, Kiji, and Kenshirou shouted, as Hajime looked like he's reliving a nightmare.

"Alright, if you understand then hurry up and get ready. Kenshirou and Hajime will pin number 15 down. Samon and I will handle Enki and that woman. Come on, let's hurry" Kiji ordered.