Chapter 22

Y/n's pov;
The smoke from the explosion moments ago begin to clear up to where, one of the guards with electric blue hair had ahold of Jyugo and slammed him against the wall. While the drag queens head came out from underneath the ground. "They caught Jyugo." Trois said.

"Once he's cut out of the picture, your opinions are quite limited.. Crush him." The kappa ordered, before the guard punched Jyugo in the face. "Don't stop now, Youriki.".

"I'm coming!". Uno ran towards Jyugos direction but got stopped halfway by the second guard with pink hair. He points his weapon at Uno to keep him from going any further. Uno was able to get around the guard and continued towards Jyugo. In the corner of my eye, I could see a part of a hand sticking out from the ground behind Uno.

"Uno behind you!" I warned. The hand grabbed Uno by the ankle and made him fall down to the floor.

"You're quite the pest as well." The kappa said, while coming out from underground.

"Where did you come from?" Uno asked, before the kappa held him down. "Making a nuisance of yourself is something I wouldn't advise darling. Stay still like a good boy and enjoy the show." He pulls out a knife and had it above Unos head. When I tried to come over to help Uno and Jyugo, the kappa saw me and points his knife at me and said. "Don't even think about it boy, unless you want them dead sooner then I suggest you don't move." He looked at me pretty shocked after probably seeing my face expression change to I'm going to kill you type of look. "My, what a interesting look you have... You know I think I'll save you for last after I finish with these two.".

Trois's pov;
"Now they both got themselves captured while that one can't even move." Honey mentioned.

"Who should we go for first?" I asked.

"Neither, we should run for it before they get us caught too!" He replied.

"You know they help us." I added.

"They never be able to help us because they don't have what it takes to escape, I mean it's their fault that we're in this situation in the first place. We don't owe them anything, lets get out of here." He said, before he started to walk off.

"Hey, Honey." I stopped him.

"What is it now?" He asked.

"You.. Are very unattractive right now." I said.

Y/n's pov;
"I could take all of them on but if I move I'll put Uno at risk.. But If I don't move, Uno and Jyugo will be killed, so what should I do?" I thought, before I felt something go around my wrist then a hard tug.

Nobody's pov;
Jyugo fell down to the floor after being punched multiple times in the face. "Jyugo!!! You bastard, damn you let go of me!" Uno shouted.

"Shut your mouth or I'll cut your insolent tongue out." The kappa said. Jyugo tried to reach for Uno but the guard step on his hand causing him to scream in pain.

"Leave him alone!" Uno shouted.

"Are you still more worried about him than yourself? You're actually quite irritating, I think I'll eliminate you first." The kappa said, before licking the blade of his knife. "Don't you worry I'll make it quick." He points the blade back downwards and raised it up. Out of nowhere something came by and broke his knife in half. "My knife but how?".